Under 60p players

• Yeh I just spent my pot this morning on him and belotti... Belotti more for the single game night so paid more for chance of pb... But beric looks great value for 30 day ipd.

• 2 pens scored in 3 games for Criscito (Genoa) now.
    44p for a pen taking defender looking very good

• 3 I currently hold for more long term.

Robin Gosen 51p Atalanta
    Listed as a LB but actually playing LM so far this season as they have gone to 3 centre backs - only 25 German 1 goal in 3 appearances and Atalanta have European football this season.

Jonjoe Kenny 58p Schalke (loan from Everton)
    Already mentioned above, but..
    Only 22 4 games 1 goal 1 assist and 1 PB winning performance

Nicolas Gonzalez 44p Stuttgart
    Non PB league but at only 21 and already scored 3 in 4 games.
    I can’t find the link but I believe he missed the first 3 games of the season due to international call up for Argentina.

• I've just bought into Danny da Costa at Frankfurt, 54p.
    Defender playing wing back and loves to get forward (check out his heat map on sofa score), with one goal and one assist so far.
    Playing in europe and lots of games coming up including against a dodgy Arsenal defence!

• @Westy jumped on with my div money as well cheap as chips , 8 ipd games is lovely 1 goal in 8 games gets a 2 % return which will return commission I think he could get at least 3 or 4 very realistically + ca if he does well in EL. great buy imo can’t see his price falling

• @Sav2000

Castagne of Atlanta is best option imo

• Jonathan Calleri 0.55p Striker for Espanyol. Nice easy home game coming up on Thursday in the Europa and with fellow striker Ferreyra going off injured yesterday he should defo be a starter for the next few games. Good value for some IPD,s.

• @Westy said in Under 60p players:

Robert Beric age 28, St Etienne fwd, Home to Toulouse today- he scored twice vs them last year.
    St Etienne also have Gent in Europa lg Thursday night.
    He will be in the thick of it for St Etienne and also Slovenia with 9 games in the next 30 day window.

H v Toulouse
    A v Gent
    A v Angers
    H Metz
    A Nimes
    H Wolfsburg
    H Lyon
    A Macedonia
    H Austria

My IPD pot has just gone on him.

any idea why the 5p drop last 24 hours ?

• @nicky540 he didn’t start last game however he came on think he was being rested for the Europa league match this week

• @nicky540 he started previous game, then was 1 of only 2 etienne players to go away for ints, he started on bench and came on at half time as they were losing. I followed game on live text, sounds like he scored a disallowed goal and assisted a disallowed goal... Atkeast he was in and around it.
    No ipds earned, so some have panic sold, some have taken the little cap app and some were in ages ago and saw this spike as a good out, some might have been their last game in 30 day hold.

I wouldn't worry, plenty of games coming for him. Starter or bench he has played in every game so far of the season.

• @Westy said in Under 60p players:

@nicky540 he started previous game, then was 1 of only 2 etienne players to go away for ints, he started on bench and came on at half time as they were losing. I followed game on live text, sounds like he scored a disallowed goal and assisted a disallowed goal... Atkeast he was in and around it.
    No ipds earned, so some have panic sold, some have taken the little cap app and some were in ages ago and saw this spike as a good out, some might have been their last game in 30 day hold.

I wouldn't worry, plenty of games coming for him. Starter or bench he has played in every game so far of the season.

ye i looked at him when you posted but didnt get on, just jumped on now at 49p already up a penny !

• If he starts vs Gent I expect he will be a popular buy. Not many cheaper options around for a striker.

• Find myself agreeing with zola. Castagne is a great buy at the minute and I'd be suprised if he hasnt outgrown this thread very shortly

• Pavel Kaderabek - listed as a wing back but plays a more advanced role for Hoffeinheim (played part of a front 3 in their last game by looks of things). Already has 1 goal this season & scored 4 last season, as well as assisting a further 4. Hoffenheim play in a single game week on the 23rd September, as well as 1st November & 8th November so in with a chance of PB.

Is also a regular for Czech Republic who play England and Northern Ireland in their next fixtures so buy now and any IPD will be received.

27 years old & 43p.

• STURRIDGE 31p

• @NewUser140034 Wow, you’re really milking Sturridge. One more injury and I can see him retiring, then his value will be zip.

• @Westy Possibly might purchase but don't like the spread🤔

• Benjamin Andre 42p (Lille)

Already won best mid and star man on a single match day with 205pb. Since moving to Lille he's averaging 119.6 pb. Champions League football and playing for one of the strongest teams in the weakest PB league. Aged 29. Great value.

• Giovanni di Lorenzo - 54p - Napoli RB - 1 goal and 1 assist already this season. Plenty of winnable games in the next month if IPD is your game. Good for the season if not

• @Andy-O do you do how bad FF's injury is??

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.