Under 60p players

• Find myself agreeing with zola. Castagne is a great buy at the minute and I'd be suprised if he hasnt outgrown this thread very shortly

• Pavel Kaderabek - listed as a wing back but plays a more advanced role for Hoffeinheim (played part of a front 3 in their last game by looks of things). Already has 1 goal this season & scored 4 last season, as well as assisting a further 4. Hoffenheim play in a single game week on the 23rd September, as well as 1st November & 8th November so in with a chance of PB.

Is also a regular for Czech Republic who play England and Northern Ireland in their next fixtures so buy now and any IPD will be received.

27 years old & 43p.

• STURRIDGE 31p

• @NewUser140034 Wow, you’re really milking Sturridge. One more injury and I can see him retiring, then his value will be zip.

• @Westy Possibly might purchase but don't like the spread🤔

• Benjamin Andre 42p (Lille)

Already won best mid and star man on a single match day with 205pb. Since moving to Lille he's averaging 119.6 pb. Champions League football and playing for one of the strongest teams in the weakest PB league. Aged 29. Great value.

• Giovanni di Lorenzo - 54p - Napoli RB - 1 goal and 1 assist already this season. Plenty of winnable games in the next month if IPD is your game. Good for the season if not

• @Andy-O do you do how bad FF's injury is??

• @Doug-s No sorry, couldn’t find out how long he’s out for.

• @Andy-O cheers I could only see about hamstring...hopefully not to bad

• Takumi Minamino 58p- 24 years old, Japan international.

Got Champions League football (possible Europa League knockouts) and in a team full of goals in FC Red Bull Salzburg. A Group with Liverpool, Napoli and Genk.

Has 8 goal contributions in 7 games. Cheaper than most other Salzburg attackers.

• Daniel Caligiuri 49p. Schalke

Takes almost every set piece for Schalke. ( good for assist’s)

Last 2 seasons scores about every 4.5 games. (He’s due one).

Game on friday.

• look out for Herrera if he starts for PSG tonight 52p, miles off Verratti price. will have a decent season this year with PSG.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.