Under 60p players

• Maximilian Eggestein 55p. 10 G & A's last season, German u21 starting next week. pushing for Euro 2020 squad. 1 positional win last year and expect him to push on again next season. worth a look.

• Vanaken starting to move in the right direction again. I dont hold but last I saw, a PB transfer appeared dead in the water, has that changed?

• Daniel Sturridge free transfer likely destination Leicester to challenge Vardy, was 44p slight spike now 49p

• @NewUser263643 do you get PB for afcon?

• @NewUser174734 Just bought a 100 shares in Josh Maja - I have to agree with you, he has everything going for him, English, young and has the same agent as Jadon Sancho.

A host of big clubs were looking at him before move to Bodeaux. Should get more game time next year and rumours likely to start of big move if he peforms.

• Bourigeaud still looks a real bargain to me at 47p
    Linked to Napoli, Sevilla and inter now , while if he stays at Rennes he’s in with a shout of PB in the Europa league.

Could see him really smashing PB if he joins somewhere like Napoli where he ll get more possession and passing

• @BarbayanBrawler If Maxi Eggestein carries on his current trajectory I think we will see him at the Euros. He's been training with the first team and was on the bench for their last couple of friendlies.

• Bradley Dack - 56p - being linked with both Villa and Brighton today. 15 goals from midfield for Blackburn last so surely has a 10-15% rise in him with a move to the EPL.

• Just seen this and had to say I bought into Marcus Edwards 52p and Stanley N'Soki 52p last night purely for CA and prospects as long term holds. Here's hoping....Oh and Alex Iwobi..52p

• Joakim Maehle (48p) Genk right back. 22 years old and been linked with both Everton & Southampton already. Can see him moving this summer, think he could be a solid hold for transfer rumour & will be interested to see how he does in a PB league

• Chris Richards 52p u20’s USA team and is signed to Bayern Munich. I know he may not get much game time for bayern soon but i am however starting to wonder if Pulisic coming to the EPL mite start an upwards trend in young American players in europe much like Sancho has done for young english players.

• This post is deleted!

• James Justin at 59p. Looks like he is set for a move to Leicester City. Quite a few people tipping him up to play at a high level.

• I did edwin Cardona a few weeks ago at 10p. Currently at 19p and he’s going to start next week at Copa America for Columbia so hopefully kick on a little more still

Also Edison Flores recently at 10p as he is starting for Peru in Copa America.

Times are hard and quiet so the U20s tournament is all that’s happened recently with limited players cause there too young so hopefully Copa America will bring some more life back into my shares 🙏

• Danny Ings, 39p

Bound to get a ton of game time at Southampton next season if can stay fit 👍

• @Sinex82 by a ton I presume 100 minutes before he gets injured?? Good player if he can stay fit!

• Raúl Ruidíaz For Peru also before Copa America

• @Shnurgan excuse my idiocy (newbie), does the Copa count towards PB or IP? Or are you just buying in the hope he performs well etc? Thanks.

Cueva is also a shout at 10p, likely to play in MF for Peru?

• Michy Batshuayi 60p , with Chelsea not able to sign anyone I can’t understand how he is so cheap whilst Tammy Abraham is flying up and is nearly three times the price. It all depends on the new manager of course but I can only see his price going up.....with only Batshuayi, Giroud and Abraham I think he’ll get plenty of games.

• @NewUser28810
    Just in hope he performs well or at least the team does and it spikes some interest and rise from everyone on here.
    Check out the players in the u20s World Cup and most of not all of them that are available have had there little moment on here over the last few weeks. Those that got in on the American players early like Timothy weah will be very happy. I got him a little late but still happy enough

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.