Under 60p players

• @Shnurgan excuse my idiocy (newbie), does the Copa count towards PB or IP? Or are you just buying in the hope he performs well etc? Thanks.

Cueva is also a shout at 10p, likely to play in MF for Peru?

• Michy Batshuayi 60p , with Chelsea not able to sign anyone I can’t understand how he is so cheap whilst Tammy Abraham is flying up and is nearly three times the price. It all depends on the new manager of course but I can only see his price going up.....with only Batshuayi, Giroud and Abraham I think he’ll get plenty of games.

• @NewUser28810
    Just in hope he performs well or at least the team does and it spikes some interest and rise from everyone on here.
    Check out the players in the u20s World Cup and most of not all of them that are available have had there little moment on here over the last few weeks. Those that got in on the American players early like Timothy weah will be very happy. I got him a little late but still happy enough

• Andrea petanga at 60p, not entirely sure where he will end up but he scored 16 goals last season in Seria A with SPAL on loan from Atlanta, 23 years old.

• Patson Daka Salzburg 45p possible links to top leagues and plays for Zambia.

• Ryan Bertrand at 21p has to be a shout. Constant started for Southampton and when season starts should be up at around 35p mark.

No brainer for me.

• Denzel Dumfries at 52p. At 23 years old he looks good for Holland and PSV. 4 goals and 7 assists in the dutch league for a RB isn't bad, his price is slowly increasing and could make a summer move.

• Anyone think there's value in the likes of bonucci and pique? I know that they're getting on in their career and probably only have a handful of years left, but surely will both start for their respective teams

• @Dobby

He is highly rated and with a good season at the feeder club could then hopefully go to Leipzig - I hold 1000 in the hope this happens and double my money

• Robin Knoche at 35p, 27 year old who plays for Wolfsburg as a central defender.

Played 31 games for them last season scoring 3 goals.

Held for a while now and has even returned some dividends for me.

• Fran Beltran (58p)(20yo)(Celta Vigo) - Central midfielder that likes to dictate play, played an impressive 30 games last year and will no doubt establish himself even further next season.

Presnel Kimpembe (60p)(23yo)(PSG)- Played 32 games at centre back last season, considering PSG's ageing centre backs the future looks bright for him. Has a very high avg PB score of 95 so there is definitely potential for dividends next season.

Diade Samessekou (50p)(23yo)(RB Salzburg) - Another player off the Salzburg production line, a midfield enforcer with great technical ability. Linked with a host of clubs around Europe this summer as well as being tipped to step up to Salzburg's sister team Leipzig.

Daniel Arzani (44p)(20yo)(Man City) - Australian wonderkid bought by Man City in 2018 and loaned too Celtic for two seasons. This exciting young talent plays down the right hand side but unfortunately suffered a season ending ACL injury on his debut. He'll be back for the new season and raring to go and hopefully he'll light up the SPL.

• @Mog9 said in Under 60p players:

Anyone think there's value in the likes of bonucci and pique? I know that they're getting on in their career and probably only have a handful of years left, but surely will both start for their respective teams

Yes, lots of value in them. They are less than half the price of some of the young pretenders to their crowns, the difference is they're already in top teams and winning dividends. They both have contracts until June 2022 so it would seem Barcelona and Juventus think they have 3 years left each.

Personally think they're both ridiculously undervalued, Bonucci especially. If Sarri does get the Juventus job then you can expect to see Bonucci endlessly passing the ball all game for 1 point per pass.

• @Manu said in Under 60p players:

Michy Batshuayi 60p , with Chelsea not able to sign anyone I can’t understand how he is so cheap whilst Tammy Abraham is flying up and is nearly three times the price. It all depends on the new manager of course but I can only see his price going up.....with only Batshuayi, Giroud and Abraham I think he’ll get plenty of games.

Appreciate he's had a rise since your post but I've only just seen it. I thought the same about Batshuayi and have been holding for a while. Even if his overall PB game isn't that good, he has won PB a couple of times in the past because he's a great goal scorer.

Looking on WhoScored, since his breakthrough at Marseille 4 years ago:

5 goals in 8.5 games at Palace.
    2 goals in 9.5 games at Valencia.
    9 goals in 13 games at Dortmund.
    9 goals in 8 games at Chelsea.
    28 goals in 49 games at Marseille.
    4 goals in 3 games for Belgium.

0_1559990758672_upload-018307c3-6b61-4b0a-b849-6bf4093fe38f

Valencia is the only slightly dodgy spell, but Valencia were generally crap at the start of the season when he was there. He deserves a run at Chelsea and if not there he should score goals somewhere else with his record. Given that he's a proven goal scorer, only 25 years old and is set to be in a PB league next season, it's a bit odd to see him considerably cheaper than goal scorers in non PB leagues.

• @Yellow Yeah no doubt, bonucci, thiago silva, pique, asamoah, alves, ramos all look like experienced defenders at terrific value. Low risk spreads and great for pb matrix and divs too. All play for quality sides. With ipd's now a factor i would fancy at least half of those to nearly double before october. Most of them did last year.

• James Ward-Prowse 57p

Had a great 2nd half of the season when he was brought back in to the side and was a key player which rewarded him with England call ups. I think he’s good at that price right now.

• Thilo Kehrer – PSG – 51p – Made his international debut for Germany this weekend, assisting once against Estonia. RB and played 28 times in Lique 1 for PSG after joining them for £35m last summer from Schalke. Only 22 years old with lots of growth potential.

• @Barkez_86 Agree with James Ward-Prowse. With VAR coming in and penalties having increasing importance players like Ward-Prowse will become more valuable. Brilliant free-kick taker and takes penalties. He scored 7 goals last year in 20 starts. Finishing the season strongly and Hasenhuttl seems to favour him.

• The biggest standout player in this price range for me is Milivojevic. Palaces top goal scorer is on set pieces and penalties. Hes only 56p and i think he’s a great value PB hold for next season

• @Black-wolf agree if Zaha stays as he won many of those penalties. If they lose Zaha he could be 5+ goals down next season.

• @Ben_pz

as a Saints fan and season ticket holder I would say he is the only one of our players I am tempted to invest in. i held some Josh Sims last season, but only short term as he isn't going to become a top 6 player imo. JWP and Valery have the potential to rise over next season. I've seen Ings mentioned on a few threads, but I just don't see him staying fit long enough. If you can buy and sell on his injuries you could make a bit, but too much like hard work for me that one.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.