Under 60p players

• Dujon Sterling at 55p.
    Right Back on loan from Chelsea and grafting in the Championship. Gets forward a lot which is ideal for a Full Back. Finally finding his feet too after a slowish start

He won the u19's Euro's in 2017 and was named in the team of the tournament.

Recently purchased 157 shares of him myself and I'm hoping that I will see a 100% increase in him during the course of my hold.

• @DaveKN07 I held a few thousand of him and made good profit on his rise Past 75p but got bored of holding as my exit plan may be after the euros so wasn't sure of would see the rises I wanted before then but definitely talented

• Manuel Morlanes, 20yo Villarreal midfielder. Posted a PB high of 157 in a game where he got subbed off last season (old matrix). Has had an injury which has led to him missing most of this season but is back fit now. Your typical ball playing, technical Spanish midfield player. Bought in the summer due to posting some promising PB scores for the amount of minutes played and just topped up some more shares. Hopefully can kick on now he's back playing. Been involved with the Spanish u21s this season. 54p

• @DaveKN07 he might have a rise but as a Wigan supporter I can’t tell you that he’s sh*t.

• Atm he can’t even get ahead of Nathan Byrne who is without doubt the worst starting fullback in the league

• @CJ0101 Seems like a safe bet for some steady capital appreciation - I just bought 250, hopefully he can nail down a starting spot this season.

• @Chris-J With his age and being in a PB league it wouldn’t take much to make him go towards the 80p mark. Possible move to a higher up La Liga team in the summer if he can hold down a spot.

• @MUFC on the rise this morning 👌 lets hope it continues!

• Moi Gomes looks a very good one. Villarreal attacking midfielder who reached 0.68 before his injury. Priced at 0.5 now.

• Albian Ajeti @ 52p

West Ham & Switzerland international. Only 22 years old.
    Has dropped during the season due to the last manager.

But Moyes seems to like him. He’s been coming off from the bench. Could rocket if he gets a chance. Also a strong chance of going to the Euros.

At his age, playing in the PL & an international... I think 52p is cheap. I’ve just invested lol

• @Bezz82 think xande Silva at West could be a better bet long term

• @MUFC said in Under 60p players:

@Bezz82 think xande Silva at West could be a better bet long term

Xande Silva is 23 in 2 months and still can't get anywhere near the West Ham team. Lets be honest, he must be a bit shit.

• @BradD he had a serious injury last year and had a bowel obstruction which needed major surgery in the sunmer, on the mend and back in training, he is well thought of but not played much like you said, don't think he's shit though and will get a chance under Moyes

• Amadou Diawara at 58p

Signed in the summer for £20m from Napoli. Has started the last 8 competitive games for Roma alongside Veretout in midfield since they shifted Mancini to CB.

Only 22 years old and Roma still in the Europa League with a favourable draw.

Seems a safe hold at this price.

• Kenny Tete 45p

Lyon full back , should get more game time after Leo Dubois got injured . Lyon had bad start but should pick up form and start winning more games . But DYOR.

• @BradD Bryan Cristante due back from injury soon... He will take either Veretout of Diawara place

• @Nikitz71 He has just been linked to Rome, articles from 1 hour ago + there is a recent interview from Depay backing him up to return in the Netherlands squad for Euro2020

• Max wober.

Defender, Austrian, will be going to the euros, 46p, 21 year old.

Playing at RB Salzburg so every club in top divisions will have a scout report for him. Ex-Ajax.

Still in Europe.

Looks a steady long term bet. Biggest downside is not long joined RB so may not move on for a while, though with their model who knows.

• Both Tete and Wober I posted about with some research maybe 2 months ago both decent young attacking full backs (although Wober has played some at CB). Tete unlikely to make a Euro squad not really had a look in since the under 21s and Dilruson in preferred as the wing back, but I still see them both as having a lot more growth.

• @Sav2000

In that case I reckon it was your post where I first became aware of wober so cheers for that!

Been on him about a month or so, modest rise so far but happy to hold long term

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.