Under 60p players

• Alex Berenguer - Torino - Forward - 24 years old - 48p

After not featuring much in first few month of the season has now started the last 5 games.

Classed as a forward but has had most success playing behind the front 2 as he did last night in the italian cup last 16 where he assisted the goal and scored the winning penalty (with a panenka) in the shoot out.
    Scored a 8.3 on sofascore ratings.

Has now scored 4 goals in 11 games and 7 starts. Torino have 5 games in the next month with 3 at home.

• @Ben_pz said in Under 60p players:

Alex Berenguer - Torino - Forward - 24 years old - 48p

After not featuring much in first few month of the season has now started the last 5 games.

Classed as a forward but has had most success playing behind the front 2 as he did last night in the italian cup last 16 where he assisted the goal and scored the winning penalty (with a panenka) in the shoot out.
    Scored a 8.3 on sofascore ratings.

Has now scored 4 goals in 11 games and 7 starts. Torino have 5 games in the next month with 3 at home.

Looks a gem at that price - I've jumped on board.

Should get some IPDs trickling through in January and at 24 years old should offer plenty of CA.

• Not sure what the thoughts are of others on this one, but Sergi Roberto at Barcelona is currently sitting at 50p. He has been around that price for the past 12 months. So let me explain my logic;

He plays (admittedly sparingly) for Barcelona, one of the best teams in the world that always go far in european competition, so could potentially win PB.

He is only 27 years old and has 6 international caps for Spain, so still has a good few years left in the tank.

Ask yourself, if he were to sign for an English Premier League side, what would his price be?

If Valverde gets sacked, who replaces him? Potentially Xavi, who would surely favour La Masia graduates over expensive foreign imports.

All hypotheticals I know, but you must speculate to accumulate, and I see very little risk in this one ... 🤑😎

• @johnboywalker I'll probably leave him alone but theres been loads of players who have looked average at barca like deulofeu, pedro, thiago and even yaya, who have moved on and shown their worth.

I even remember watching Ibrahim affelay before his move to barca looking like a quality player but didn't cut it, same could be said of Aleksandr Hleb. I think barca is a team with the ability to make a very good player look absolutely bang average. That's why I would always be interested in a barca cast off who moves to a smaller pond, providing it's in a PB league

• Carlos vela £0.52p

Links to Barcelona, surely not, wasn’t great in Spanish league before

• @Matt-flint Suarez's injury will bring links for a few strikers the next few days, his record in his last few years in Spain doesn't look up to Barca standard.

• @SteC1987 yeah agreed however he’s flying at the mo. Got a few at £.47p might be time to jump off

• @Matt-flint if you already have him it could be worth watching what happens I'd imagine he'd be easier for Barca to get than a striker from a european team who would have to find a replacement mid season

• @SteC1987 👍👍

• Rouwen Hennings Düsseldorf 48p

IPD opportunity.

He is 3rd highest German scorer with 11 in 16. 6 in his last 7.

He is the cheapest top 3 scorer across the PB leagues. Bundesliga back this weekend so interest in the German market will be high. 5 games up to and including 15/2/20

• Aissa Mandi - Real Betis - 46p

Rumours now that Setien wants him at Barca (earlier rumours of Atletico and also West Ham...). Scored well for PB under Setien at Betis and has dropped off since he left.

• Gianluca Caprari - 42p
    Never quite kicked off but has a goal in his last two games and starts against Lazio today, also has interest from Fiorentina, Parma and Sassuolo.

• The most annoying thing in the world

0_1579624059948_20200121_162400.jpg

• @MickTurbo looks like you weren’t keeping track of your tracker 😉

• @MickTurbo still another rise in him when his move to Espanyol is confirmed do you think? I'm giving this a go, bought 500 at 56p

• @Chris-J to be honest mate I saw him reach 43p but I've really restricted myself with this ben arfa punt, really hope it pays off

@Barkez_86 if ben arfa is confirmed soon enough I'll still load up on embarba

• @MickTurbo said in Under 60p players:

The most annoying thing in the world

0_1579624059948_20200121_162400.jpg

Your other thread about Bundesliga 2 players inspired me to have a look around the stats this morning. I am now also the proud owner of 700x Geis (also got 700 Marc-Oliver Kempf) and will top up both to 1,000 or 1,200. On his one month price graph it was obvious someone had bought one large holding, at the time I wondered if it was you, now confirmed!!

• @Martyn-B haha I made a big post in the sub 40 about him mate with loads of info on him, may be of interest to you, probably a fair few posts back now mind. Must be you that pushed him a penny today eh. If he hasnt moved 2cmuch till next month or till ben arfa gets confirmed I'll be in for another 500-1000

• Still have a good feeling about Konstantinos Galanopoulos. AEK will not be able to hold onto him much longer and at under 50p, he is definitely one to keep an eye on. I have 200 of him 👍🏼

• My other pick is Ander Herrera. Good price and definite room for growth at his current price. I have 300 of him. 👍🏼

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.