Under 60p players

• I’m in for Valon Berisha (Lazio but signed on loan at Düsseldorf in the window). Should start today in midfield and there’s a very good chance he will be on set pieces for them.

Remember his brace against England last year?

47p ✅
    27 year old ✅
    PB league now with game time ✅
    Has goals and assists in his locker ✅
    EURO play off with Kosovo ✅
    Potential EUROS ✅
    If Dusseldorf get relegated he stays in a PB league with Lazio next season ✅
    Transfer spec in the summer ✅
    Buy now and get the bonus of super match day points ✅

Huge upside here and great value. I’ve bought this morning by the way after doing my own research!

• Gaetan Laborde - 58p
    A good age at 25.
    Goals and assists for Montpellier who are doing well in 4th this season.
    Great run of form, 3 goals and an assist in his last 3 league games.
    Has a good few fixtures in the next 30 days too.
    I’ve bought in I reckon it’s great value.

• This post is deleted!

• @Pagey74 he’s not injured, got subbed off as their keeper had a straight red.

• This post is deleted!

• @AshLewis back playing Metz who are just above relegation tonight!
    Fingers crossed he get a couple

• Kyle walker seems very good value to me at 52p. Regular for city and likes to fire the crosses in and should also fearure for England especially if southgate decides to move TAA into a midfield role, either way compared to other english full backs espein top teams his price seems very low

• Benzia looking like good value to me, 52p attacking player, pb league

• Andreas Cornelius, seems to be having a break out season in Serie A, on loan to Parma (who have an obligation to buy) from Atlanta.

• 48p
    • 8 Goals in 15 Apps
    • That’s a goal every 92 minutes according to transfermarket!
    • 26 years old
    • Euro’s in the summer with Denmark
    • Parma in the race for Europe, so a chance of the Europa League next season if the deal goes through.
    Seems decent value.

• @NewUser119876 said in Under 60p players:

Andreas Cornelius, seems to be having a break out season in Serie A, on loan to Parma (who have an obligation to buy) from Atlanta.

• 48p
    • 8 Goals in 15 Apps
    • 26 years old
    • Parma in the race for Europe, so a chance of the Europa League next season if the deal goes through.
    Seems decent value.

He did score a 252 back in October too on the curent matrix, so there's dividend potential there. Good find.

• Faitout Maouassa had a good game against Lille last night despite the defeat. 21yo, 55p, U17 & U19 European champ for France... bound for better things

• @kristiang85 said in Under 60p players:

@NewUser119876 said in Under 60p players:

Andreas Cornelius, seems to be having a break out season in Serie A, on loan to Parma (who have an obligation to buy) from Atlanta.

• 48p
    • 8 Goals in 15 Apps
    • 26 years old
    Seems decent value.

He did score a 252 back in October too on the curent matrix, so there's dividend potential there. Good find.

Him and braithwaite at 44p are good value.
    Braithwaite could well get a transfer if leganes get relegated.

• @kristiang85

I was convinced, this sealed the deal. In for 200 shares

• 48p
    • 8 Goals in 15 Apps
    • 26 years old
    Seems decent value.

Absolutely brilliant spot just bought 500

• Edson Alvarez 57p is a steal. Especially with rises to other non Pb mids like Eiting etc
    High of like 83p and on a dip

• 48p
    • 8 Goals in 15 Apps
    • 26 years old
    Seems decent value.

Hes really flying today. Thanks again he wasnt anywhere near on my radar prior to your mention. Seems to be attracting a bit of attention now though 👍👍

• @Black-wolf
    No worries fella, let's hope he does the business on Sunday.👍

• @Black-wolf said in Under 60p players:

@NewUser119876 said in Under 60p players:

• 48p
    • 8 Goals in 15 Apps
    • 26 years old
    Seems decent value.

Hes really flying today. Thanks again he wasnt anywhere near on my radar prior to your mention. Seems to be attracting a bit of attention now though 👍👍

A biggish account on twitter pumped him, his are prob in the sell queue already.

• Diego rico for Bournemouth under priced? Looking how he scores on pb not sure why hes so cheap, was he injured? Or was it because Bournemouth looked like they were a cert to get relegated?

• 0_1581702045462_A36B1C92-5EC6-4007-A890-BB53F408F8EF.png

Seko Fofana - 59p - Udinese attacking midfielder - 4 assists this season and 11 key passes in his last 5 games. Will struggle to win PB with De Paul in the same team but probably not a bad IPD hold initially but at 59p there’s Cap App opportunities as he’s only 24 years old. Anyone with index gain know what his PB scores have been like and is his base much lower than Rodrigo De Paul?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.