Under 60p players

• @OldhamSam here you go
    0_1581702401482_96F0DBB8-69AC-4CAB-934A-63EB870B8990.jpeg

• @OldhamSam Fofana was linked with West Ham in January. I’ve bought a few.

• @HUFCPaul I’m in for 500. Got some high PB scores and transfer spec is a bonus!

• What’s people’s thought about Zaccagni at Verona 53p?
    Looks like a good player

• Edimilson fernandes - 23 year old central mid for mainz, back in full training after injury at start of year, going to euros with Switzerland and similar in style to pogba/zakaria 53p worth a look

• Toni Martinez looks worth a punt at 50p. He's at Famalicao which Jorge Mendes has something to do with so they'll be active in the market. He scored against Benfica in midweek. He's been at West Ham previously so will have good English and knows the game here. He's Spanish so might interest clubs there as well. Might get a decent move in the summer. My only concern is that he's raised a bit recently so not sure if there is much scope if he doesn't move.

• Cenk Tosun @ .60p

Back from injury and in full training. Feel there is value in this player. Next 4 fixtures in the 30 days are -
    Newcastle - H
    Brighton -A
    Watford -H
    Bournemouth -A

On top of this he is very likely to be in the Turkey team for the Euro 2020. Feel there is plenty of gain at his current price.

• Tim Leibold 48p and Louis Beyer 47p both LB and RB for Hamburg.

Leibold (26yrs) has been a starter all season - 22 apps, 1 gl and 6 Assist and has Bundesliga experience with 32 games for relegated Nurnberg last season

Louis Beyer (19 yrs) joined on loan from 'Gladbach in January and has played every game since joining, held in good regard for next season at' Gladbach
    which is why he's been loaned to Hamburg (who are managed by ex Gladbach coach Dieter Hecking)

Hamburg also in a healthy position for possible promotion, so the chance of eligible for PB next season if you're patient enough lol

• Cheating a little as he’s slightly above the threshold but scrolled back and couldn’t find the sub £1 thread.

Ibrahima Niane - 69p

20 year old forward for Nantes. Started the last 5 games in a row. Takes corners from both sides - rare for a forward of his age.

Scored 3 in 4 for Senegal in the U20 World Cup.

Not sure you’ll find another sub £1 forward that is 20 years old who takes corners and starts games with a genuine goal threat.

• I think Martin Braithwaite could catch fire... Links to Barca and already had a lot of people looking at him for his place in Denmark team. Think going into euros with summer transfer spec, if he doesn't go to Barca in their emergency window, he can be £1+

• @ZakStag his necks to long for me to hold

• @Vespasian32 let's hope not

• @Vespasian32 Does the player Barca bring in not have to be on a free transfer?

• @AJH1982 no, but has to be from domestic league. They have until March 6.

• @ZakStag said in Under 60p players:

Cheating a little as he’s slightly above the threshold but scrolled back and couldn’t find the sub £1 thread.

Ibrahima Niane - 69p

20 year old forward for Nantes. Started the last 5 games in a row. Takes corners from both sides - rare for a forward of his age.

Scored 3 in 4 for Senegal in the U20 World Cup.

Not sure you’ll find another sub £1 forward that is 20 years old who takes corners and starts games with a genuine goal threat.

He plays for Metz.

I'd be wary also as he's been starting since Adam Noss Traore has been out injured. Traore is also their main set piece taker. Not sure when he is back but it could effect Niane

• Traore has gone on loan to the Middle East. So Niane has no real competition and I’d be surprised if they suddenly took corners off of him.

• And you’re right it is Metz, sorry they played Nantes last game and I’ve gotten mixed up!

• @ZakStag Metz have 2 Adama Traore's. The one on the index, Adam Noss Traore, is still at Metz (on loan from Monaco). The one on loan in the middle east is not on the Index. Confusing!!

• @Vespasian32 said in Under 60p players:

I think Martin Braithwaite could catch fire... Links to Barca and already had a lot of people looking at him for his place in Denmark team. Think going into euros with summer transfer spec, if he doesn't go to Barca in their emergency window, he can be £1+

Top of trend list now. Agent is in Barcelona

• Anyone think Boly is good value? Currently 55p just back from injury with lots of games coming up, might go far in EL and in with a shout of European football again next year with Wolves in mid for top 6

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.