Under 60p players

• @OldhamSam
    "Scoring frequency 1292min
    Goals per game 0.06"

I have great news, that scoring frequency equates to 0.07 goals a game, not 0.06! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ˜Ž

• Anybody got any reasons not to go for Bonucci? Apart from age. Decent run of games, should get through in CL and should start at the Euro's

• James Tarkowski, Burnley - 49p

Seems to have a good few things going for him -

1. Under priced when compared to similar players (Dunk 74p, Mings 93p, Webster 55p, O'Connell 57p).
    2. Contract expiring in 2022 so it's likely Burnley will let him leave this summer to recoup some cash (previous links with Arsenal).
    3. Burnley's highest rated player on whoscored.com this season at 7.05
    4. Only 27 so a move with some decent performances could see him back in the England squad.
    5. PB average should dramatically improve with a move to a team that can pass the ball.
    6. Looks like he's bottomed out and only a 2p spread.

Obviously a lot of this depends on transfer spec but he's far too good to suffer another season in that Burnley side and with the amount of top 6 teams short on CB's, I expect a decent chunk of links.

I'm in for 400.

• @Gaz Very good find - Can see a few top clubs come in for him this summer.

• Samuel Grandsir - 47p, Regular for Brest in Ligue 1, attacking winger on Loan from Monaco. Decent punt for a cheap winger with potential.

• @NewUser262793 said in Under 60p players:

Regular for Brest

I'm more of a thigh man myself

• @Chris-J Agreed, a quality player at an unfashionable club and I could see any of the Top 6 coming in for him. Expect him to hit 70p - Β£1, depending on who he's linked to!

• @Gaz how does he compare to Connor coady at 52p or boly at 55p ... Who also have el

• @Abaalan I like Coady as a hold but can't seem him going anywhere just yet. Wolves captain, enjoying his football and signed a contract extension last year. Boly's more expensive at 57p and just had a small spike after returning from 6 months injured. He turns 30 next year and highly unlikely that he gets strong transfer links this summer.

Could of course see solid returns in these players if Wolves go far in the EL and one of them puts in a high score but it's more of a gamble than Tarkowski, who will almost definitely be linked with a move away and rise a considerable amount.

• @Gaz said in Under 60p players:

@Abaalan I like Coady as a hold but can't seem him going anywhere just yet. Wolves captain, enjoying his football and signed a contract extension last year. Boly's more expensive at 57p and just had a small spike after returning from 6 months injured. He turns 30 next year and highly unlikely that he gets strong transfer links this summer.

Could of course see solid returns in these players if Wolves go far in the EL and one of them puts in a high score but it's more of a gamble than Tarkowski, who will almost definitely be linked with a move away and rise a considerable amount.

Ive probably said it more than enough times but as far CB’s go Coady is still amazing value for money. Theres plenty of non english, non PB league CB’s currently at double his price which for me makes no sense at all

• @Black-wolf @Gaz yeh both look like decent options. May purchase either or both later.

• David Otto 41p. Done a fair amount of research and his price imo should be compared to Robin Hack who has now signed in B2 but for a worse side yet is Valued at 64p!. #DYOR πŸ€«πŸ˜€

• @NewUser133874 said in Under 60p players:

David Otto 41p. Done a fair amount of research and his price imo should be compared to Robin Hack who has now signed in B2 but for a worse side yet is Valued at 64p!. #DYOR πŸ€«πŸ˜€

Why post the comment verbatim on 3 different threads, 1 of which he has no relevance to whatsoever

• @Ddr Cos it's a PUMP!!! 🀣🀣

• @janner73 lol so true

But the point is, if hed only done it on this thread it probably would've been successful, I've made a profit on otto previously and could've been tempted again but once I saw the multiple posts I instantly shelved that idea

• Danilo Barbosa - Nice - 45p

Only 24 years of age. Posted another solid PB score of 161 today and had a 5p rise off the back of it.

Needs to be changed to a defender on the index and once he does I can see a good rise in him. Who knows how long that could take though!? Sitting patiently although today’s rise was a nice bonus πŸ‘

• @Gaz Bloody cheek.Nothing wrong with Burnley mate, we are in the top half of the prem. Tarks is a great player, but does have a mistake in him. Doubt very much that a top 6 club would come in for him.

• Steven Berghuis is having a good game again. Scored 2, Feyenoord 5-0 up as I write this. Summer transfer. Dutch international. I think he's a good hold. I hold.

• @Bandito said in Under 60p players:

Steven Berghuis is having a good game again. Scored 2, Feyenoord 5-0 up as I write this. Summer transfer. Dutch international. I think he's a good hold. I hold.

Just got his hat-trick.

According to whoscored thats 19 goals and 7 assists this season...Wow.

And saying he's looking to move in the summer. Great Shout!

• @Ben_pz there was a story not too long ago linking him to Rangers and the Rangers fans laughed it off because they know he wouldn't join them. Β£20mil player

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.