Under 60p players

• @S4KUR One to be careful with if looking for a PL move. The move to West Ham fell through in the January window as they were unable to get a work permit for him - so any other PL club interested would face the same challenges.

• Philip Billing -56p

Very likely to move from Huddersfield Town this summer.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/philip-billing-agents-talking-over-16339115 \

Was voted Huddersfields young player and players player this year. Playing for Denmarks under 21's this summer.
    Only 22 years old and playing in a very bad huddersfield team still managed to score a couple and hit the post a few times. Would be interesting to see how he does in a better team.

• The Eggestein brothers are worth a mention.

Johannes has had a bit of an increase recently whilst Maximillian's price is yet to rise. Both will feature for the German U21 squad this summer getting them some good exposure.

Dortmund made an off for Maximillian earlier this year with him opting to sign a new contract with Werder Bremen to ensure he has a starting role. Both priced relatively low for players of their calibre in that age bracket...

Johannes Eggestein (21yr old): 65p

Maximillian Eggestein (22yr old): 49p

• Longer term hold into the new season as he's injured currently, but Rudiger (although he's recently up to 61p). Chelsea have a transfer ban so I'd hope that he can retain his starting spot next season, if so I would expect him to rise. If after the EL final Sarri is staying, I think he'd be a very safe hold. Slight risk a new manager might not like him.

• Mouctar Diakhaby- Valencia Defender being linked to Wolves for £20million- currently 46p.

• L. Mousset
    • M. Fossey
    • B. Celina
    • H. Maiga

• Dennis Praet, 25 year old Belgium international playing for Sampdoria linked with Arsenal last couple of days. Had a good midfield partnership with Torreira when he was at Sampdoria maybe Emery wants to reunite the pair.
    Has also posted some good pb scores reaching 184 in his last game without scoring or assisting. 54p

• Kevin Mbabu

Just signed for Wolfsburg from young boys, just turned 24, plays for Switzerland so will be in the nations league. 41p. Rightback.

• #AtleticoMadrid and #BVB are interested in signing Denis Suárez from #Barca (Sport).

• @Tom77 said in Under 60p players:

Kevin Mbabu

Just signed for Wolfsburg from young boys, just turned 24, plays for Switzerland so will be in the nations league. 41p. Rightback.

Was just about mention him but you’ve already beat me to it

• @Black-wolf said in Under 60p players:

@Tom77 said in Under 60p players:

Kevin Mbabu

Was just about mention him but you’ve already beat me to it

Hopefully has a good nations league and looks attacking, will rocket for sure.

• @Tom77 yeah im hoping for a show from Mbabu and Ajeti at this nations league. Plus i gather Mbabu’s loan spell has ended and he’s back at Wolfsburg for PB football next season

• @Black-wolf absolutely rapid if I am thinking of the right player

• @Chris-J from what ive read i think thats the one. Ive not seen him play but with ill take the gamble at that price and from what ive read

• Seen him at Newcastle, had an unreal game against Chelsea (I think), so quick, everyone left the ground raving about him. Fell out of favour and had injuries, left for pennies. If he’s fit, he’ll be exciting to watch.

• Henderson at 50p has got a one in two chance of lifting the European Cup tonight... surely worth a short term buy-in mb-wise??

• @janner73 plus he's not a current international and hasnt played regularly with other clubs. Work permit / PB league nightmare

• Ondrey Duda at Hertha
    52p with a similar goals to games and assists to games as FI favourite Milot Rashica. Similar top pb scores. 34% goal contribution. Rashica currently close to £1.
    Reason for that is probably Rashicas 10p of dividends to Duda's zero

2 years older than Rashica, but has 1 year less on his contract so maybe expectant to hear transfer gossip end of this coming season.

Not hailing him as the next big thing, just at least 10-20p undervalued

• Mothiba from Strasbourg 9 goals last year and in europe this season. 46p.

• Ajer from Celtic has dropped 5p to 53p over the past few days.. Had a quick search and can't see a reason why. Already hold at a loss on him atm but considering topping up whilst he's low.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.