Under 60p players

• Manuel Lazzari - 44p - Lazio - 25 years old

Just completed signing for Lazio for £15 million from SPAL.

Got 8 assists last year. Has been part of SPAL's rise up the divisions the last few seasons.

Lazio will be competing in the Europa league this year so will have extra chance of PB and posted consistently decent scores last year with an average of 75. Chance for more in a stronger team. Brilliant crosser and will suit Lazio's wing back system.

Got capped by Italy last year and will have improved his chances of getting called up again playing for Lazio.

Very good price at 44p in my opinion.

https://thelaziali.com/2019/07/05/manuel-lazzari-lazio-spal-player-profile/

https://eurofantasyleague.com/news/2019/07/12/lazio-sign-manuel-lazzari-from-spal/#.XSh1bJNKjGI

• Will be adding players as and when I can on here, as my new strategy for the last 2 weeks has been to add players under 60p to see how the port can increase, so far around 10% up 👍📈💷

• Mentioned yesterday but Denis Bouanga. 50p just moved to Etienne with EL football this year. Expect him to rise closer to Khazri & Cabella at 70-80p.

• Dani Alves 57p and been steadily rising. Yes he's getting older but looks likely he's coming to Premier League so eligible for all dividends plus European football. May grab some MB if/when he announces transfer to England. Loves a goal and an assist. Reckon he has at least a couple of years left at the top level.

• Elsied hysaj, 47p. Linked with spurs, 25 years old. Right back.

• Vincent Koziello is a French footballer who plays as a midfielder for Bundesliga side 1. FC koln, 23 years old French under 21 international, currently trading at around 35p. Plenty of potential and price can only rise.

• Dennis Geiger is a German footballer who plays as a midfielder for 1899 Hoffenheim in Bundesliga, only 21 years old with experience of playing in the champions league and uefa cup, huge potential and price will surely rise. Trading for around 40p

• @Thedave Nice, it's always good when other people see potential in the players you've bought too - I hold both Geiger and Koziello for the same reasons :)

• Pablo Rosario - 44p
    Played CDM for 34 games at psv last season but they’re on about playing him in more of a CM position this year, should contribute to more goals and being only 22 and having average of 7.2 match ratings there’s only one way for this kid, have a look

• Myziane Maolida, 20 year old forward, plays for nice, spent last year settling in after 10m move from Lyon last summer, very highly rated 55p, included in FIGenesis summer port review, great YouTube vids of him in action

• @MUFC said in Under 60p players:

Myziane Maolida, 20 year old forward, plays for nice, spent last year settling in after 10m move from Lyon last summer, very highly rated 55p, included in FIGenesis summer port review, great YouTube vids of him in action

Should be some decent capital appreciation to be had there next season if he can find some goal scoring consistency

• A good season and potential move as well

• Davie Selke - 52p is a very good footballer that barring injury last season probably would’ve scored double figures like he did in 2017. Was once a deemed a future star, has a lot to give and expect a big season this year

• Samuel Shashoua looked impressive on loan from Spurs last season. Will be looking to break into the squad or move to a team like Sevilla that he’s linked to. Either way PB potential and % growth could be very decent for this youngster at just over 40p.

• Dimitri Payet 42p, has won PB and Star Man 3 times with a Top 5 average PB score of 218. Price had dropped a fair bit due to transfer links to non PB league which seem to have died down now. Scored both goals in Marseille's friendly win against Bordeaux today and if back to his best could be a PB bargain at the price.

• Elias Sorensen - 19 years old - Newcastle - 56p

Starting in the Asia Trophy match agains't West Ham today. Scored a load for the Under-23's last year and Newcastle basically don't have any strikers.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-vs-west-ham-16612837

• @Ben_pz said in Under 60p players:

Philip Billing -56p

Very likely to move from Huddersfield Town this summer.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/philip-billing-agents-talking-over-16339115 \

Was voted Huddersfields young player and players player this year. Playing for Denmarks under 21's this summer.
    Only 22 years old and playing in a very bad huddersfield team still managed to score a couple and hit the post a few times. Would be interesting to see how he does in a better team.

Apparently in advanced talks with Bournmouth. Wasn't given a squad number so looks like he's moving.

Bournmouth would be a good move IMO. A very good coach, they play nice football and he should get plenty of playing time.

• @Ben_pz i’ve just hoped on Billing as well at 59p. Seems a good bet, especially as bournemouth’s midfield is rather weak barring Lerma and L. Cook (but still injured i think). Moreover he may break into the Denmark squad in time for the Euros.

• Idrissa Gueye...

Only 51p - a move to PSG should see a rise in his price, coupled with the PB matrix changes which is likely to reward tackles.

Only Ndidi completed more last season in the PL.

• @Ericali said in Under 60p players:

Idrissa Gueye...

Only 51p - a move to PSG should see a rise in his price, coupled with the PB matrix changes which is likely to reward tackles.

Only Ndidi completed more last season in the PL.

Just as I posted this Tom Randerson pumped him! 😱

Disclaimer: I am not Tom Randerson!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.