Under 60p players

• Giovanni di Lorenzo - 54p - Napoli RB - 1 goal and 1 assist already this season. Plenty of winnable games in the next month if IPD is your game. Good for the season if not

• @Andy-O do you do how bad FF's injury is??

• @Doug-s No sorry, couldn’t find out how long he’s out for.

• @Andy-O cheers I could only see about hamstring...hopefully not to bad

• Takumi Minamino 58p- 24 years old, Japan international.

Got Champions League football (possible Europa League knockouts) and in a team full of goals in FC Red Bull Salzburg. A Group with Liverpool, Napoli and Genk.

Has 8 goal contributions in 7 games. Cheaper than most other Salzburg attackers.

• Daniel Caligiuri 49p. Schalke

Takes almost every set piece for Schalke. ( good for assist’s)

Last 2 seasons scores about every 4.5 games. (He’s due one).

Game on friday.

• look out for Herrera if he starts for PSG tonight 52p, miles off Verratti price. will have a decent season this year with PSG.

• Adama Traore (Metz) 24 years old - 50p

Just scored a 161pb. No goals, no assists and on the losing side...

Going by his stats his PB has been improving game by game. Metz are rubbish but he seems their standout player.

1 goal, 3 assists so far this season. One to keep an eye on

• @Ben_pz said in Under 60p players:

Adama Traore (Metz) 24 years old - 50p

Going by his stats his PB has been improving game by game. Metz are rubbish but he seems their standout player.

Firstly, please feel free to not post virtually the same comment on numerous threads, it becomes tiresome reading the same posts from the same person over and again.

Secondly, yeah not a bad score, but mounir chouiar also posted a high score without scoring, assisting or winning (fair enough no loss points), he plays for dijon who are also not a great team. And is currently top forward, even when comparing price I know which I'd rather choose

Lastly, surely their standout performer would be their main goalscorer habib diallo with 9 in 16

• @Ddr Hang on are you not repeating what you just said regarding Mounir Chouir? A bit hypocritical.
    I repeated it in that thread because it was a relevant reply to what you just posted about Chouir. I was just joining in the conversation and trying to be helpful. Chill out

Regarding Habib Diallo sure, great. He just scored a 77pb averages 57 and never won PB in his life and costs twice as much but I'm sure he's been great.

• @Ben_pz apologies if I came across surly but your post in the other thread wasnt posted as a response to me so it looks as if you're just trying to pump the same player on different threads because you hold. I commented on his score and the situation with selling him recently, not pumping him. Just imagine if half of the forum users posted the same message a couple of times on different threads

Regarding diallo, hes probably a better ipd value flip even at just over double the price, plus there is transfer spec with him to bigger clubs, Chelsea, spurs and Leicester all linked within the last month. So the fact that he hasn't won pb in as you've already stated, a very poor Metz team isnt really a problem at this point in time

• @Ddr Ok no worries just think it was a bit of an overreaction. I wasn't trying to just post everywhere I just thought it was very relevant to what was just said in the conversation. If you look at my previous posts I'm not one to simply pump players with no justification.

Adama Traore is on loan from Monaco. He won Golden Ball for best player at the under-20 world cup and looks like he's finally coming of age while posting serious PB scores. Yes I am pumping a player I just bought into because I genuinely think i've just found a bargain.

• @Ben_pz said in Under 60p players:

Adama Traore (Metz) 24 years old - 50p

After doing more research on the player I feel like he's gone seriously under the radar. Probably not helped by having the same name as two of his Mali teammates, one of which plays with him at Metz and was born in the same month as him.

Adama (Noss) Traore won best player at the Under-20 world cup for best player of the tournament. He then got signed for 12 million euros by Monaco from Lille and played a small part in them winning the league that year.

He has then suffered from injury after injury for the best part of three years and had a couple of unsuccessful loans spells.

He's now at Metz on loan with no option to buy so I presume Monaco still have a lot of faith.

Playing 90 minutes nearly every week and being the bright spark alongside Habib Diallo.

According Understat which calculates XG he is Metz's most creative player this season and 3rd most likely to score.

In the last game against Rennes which Metz lost he created 8 key chances and his PB has improved as the season has gone on.

Whoscored stats are also very impressive.
    https://www.whoscored.com/Players/244297/Show/-

In my opinion this guy has serious potential. So much so I've bought 1500

• Sofyan Amrabat - 055p - If the rumors are true about West Ham, Tottenham, Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio then he must be a bargain. In a better team he will get higher scores. Just google his names loads of speculation over the last Month. There must be some truth to it and you dont want to be late to get on board. Could easily be £1.00 January time.

• I personally think theres an awful lot of value in Connor Coady at 36p. I know theres not a lot of love for centre backs on FI at the moment but he is for wolves what VVD is for Liverpool. Now im not saying he’s a better hold than VVD but is better than most other England CB’s? Id say he definitely is and really deserves an England call up and at his current price im willing to hold for when he hopefully does or gets a big move transfer

• Azpilicueta - I don’t need to introduce him.
    Won PB tonight, ridiculous price

• @NewUser455434 yeah ive held him for a couple of months now and really surprised at how low his price remains to be

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.