Felipe Anderson to Liverpool

• Some of the smaller media outlets suggesting Liverpool are willing to splash 75m on Anderson.

Thoughts on how that could affect his price? I assume he’d be first player off the bench each week, but is that a better role than a starter for West Ham?

• If it were to happen it would be interesting to see what happens with Xherdan Shaqiri, barely played since the turn of the year and not much said. He seemed to be Klopp's go to guy and at a time looked like Klopp trying to play 4-2-3-1 in get him in with Salah, Bobby and Mane but he's gone off the boil.

He'll be going to the league of nations finals in June so at 54p if he does well it could see him attract some attention for a move especially if Liverpool do get Anderson.

• Liverpool linked with so many attackers... this one seems very unlikely. Would you pay 75m for Anderson when Brandt or Werner would cost 20-30m?

• This is one of the worst, would be staggered if this happens.

• @Timothee-Atouba would only happen if Liverpool sold one of the Salah, Mane or Firmino, which ain't happening imo

• @Leo-G said in Felipe Anderson to Liverpool:

@Timothee-Atouba would only happen if Liverpool sold one of the Salah, Mane or Firmino, which ain't happening imo

Liverpool have been pretty lucky with injuries they need better players to rotate. Depay could easily move they don't need to sell anyone.

All the great teams have depth, that one player could have been the difference for Liverpool this year in the prem.

• Very inconsistent player, on his day he is top quality, but he has days where he cant pass for toffee and gets done by the first man.

Can only see him as bench warmer.

• 75m for a probable sub, who isn't much better than Shaquiri? Sounds unlikely at that price

• I think he’s a nice player but West Ham bought him for around £45 mil. So Liverpool will need to pay well over the odds to get a player that won’t oust mane, salah or firminho. Don’t see it happening, I do think they need cover for those positions but think they will get someone much cheaper

• Report: Liverpool to battle Everton for signature of Bertrand Traore, 23-year-old forward for £40 - more possible then above...!

• I thought this was a wind up as he is too lazy for klopp but felipe is jut 26 and scored 9 in 36 on his first year in prem and for west ham. He could double that at Liverpool next season. Also he has proven he can track back this year.
    I sold a few last week but i think il hold the rest

• doubt there's much truth to this at all. if Klopp did want a wide player, a versatile one, then he could have continued his pursuit of Brandt, and hot his for half of what west ham paid for Anderson.

Havent Liverpool already said that unless a main 1st team player leaves they wont spend more than 20M on 2 players.

Klopp has Ox to return, and has faith in Brewster, Also Wilson to return from Derby.

Its days like these when I wish I worked for a paper, Put some names in a hat, and some teams in the other...and hey presto. BS articles

• @kaka8 he is much better at tracking back now. Made the most tackles for West Ham which was a surprising stat. Last game against Watford where his corner got cleared, and on their counter attack he made a goal saving clearance showed that improvement. Still can’t see it though.