Arsenal Fans

• You need a new LB - links with Chilwell, (who hasn't) but why not Alaba?

Apparently, he supports Arsenal is still only 26 & by all accounts is available - why is nobody at the club looking down this alley?

• I read this rumour about 6 weeks ago and bought. Then needed to free up funds so I sold. Will he leave Bayern for Arsenal though? And can Arsenal afford him as I can't imagine he would be cheap.

• @Zidave I saw a couple of rumours in January but nothing since.

Didn't Bayern just invest heavily in buying a new LB? šŸ¤”

• This rumour seems to do the rounds quite often, due to his quite understandable love of the Arsenal and with Hernandez coming in, I can see Alaba moving on. Sadly, I just don't see Arsenal coming up with the finances to make it happen.

• @Ericali said in Arsenal Fans:

@Zidave I saw a couple of rumours in January but nothing since.

Didn't Bayern just invest heavily in buying a new LB? šŸ¤”

That was why I looked into it. More likely he will play left sided CB in a back 3. Alaba and Kimmich make perfect wing backs so that's why it makes sense I guess. Plus their wingers are more inside forwards now too.

• @Ericali hopefully they are, but I doubt it

• @Mintyfresh I'm looking to buy a few for the reasons you mentioned....

Also, as @Zidave says if he plays further forward as a wing-back next year if Bayern adopt a back 3 at 75p a share his should be a very safe PB hold. As he gets very good scores in a back 4. šŸ‘

• With arsenal (as a fan) the el final has a huge influence on players and obviously money for next year. As the board has said they have targets and plans ext but I think they are waiting for the result with 2 different plans with qualifying and not as there has been multiple links but arsenal not looking near to anyone atm and historically Emery likes to do early / middle window business

• @Ericali absolutely, whilst I fear Arsenal might miss out, he seems a good purchase for FI purposes regardless of what happens. Plus if Arsenal do win the EL and therefore get CL next year they might just try their luck. Given Arsenal haven't concluded a transfer quickly since the days of Bergkamp, he could be in the papers every day!

• Iā€™m in.... just as an arsenal fan hoping we get him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚