Ki Jana Hoever

• Potential wonderkid! Another young dutch talent. Klopp rates him very highly - goal scoring full back. At 95p it's a bargain. Doing special things for Holland under 19s. Long term hold.
    Thoughts?

• he's more than decent with a good eye for going forward. could move to liverpool's first team squad next year as back up to TAA if camancho leaves. Relatively speaking he could be higher valure than trent at the same age

• Agreed with all of that. Exciting talent.

• I got him the day he was released back on 11th Feb for Β£1.60 (pre- share split) following his display in the cup vs Wolves. I thought he looked an excellent prospect, quick, good at reading the game / positionally, comfortable on the ball, regularly dribbling out from the back and passing accurately. Physically he looked a bit lightweight and was muscled off the ball a few times so will need to bulk up a bit before becoming a first team regular, but the ability is certainly there.
    I've got more shares since for an average cost of 62p per share - he's been slowly but steadily increasing in value since.
    Reckon there's a good chance he'll go on Liverpool's pre-season tour which might see him increase further with some pitch time.

• Promising player, confident and natural on the ball. Great long term hold, particularly if the Dutch youth and mens sides continue to make waves. Klopp also likely to give him a chance in the Carabao and/or FA Cup.

• As a Liverpool fan all the signs are good for this boy as mentioned above. Klopp has done wonders for Robertson and TAA but Hoever has more potenital which is crazy. I'd imagine TAA will move into midfield within two years and Hoever will be our RB. He's exciting to watch,reads the game well and has an eye for a pass. Hold for a year and we will see a Β£2 player. It's a safe investment.

• 1_1558562006122_image.jpeg 0_1558562006111_image.jpeg

As we speak, people getting stuck into him.

• Good positive feedback. I'll buy and hold πŸ‘

• Genuinely not a pump mate - He will go far with Klopp getting the best out of him.

• @Rajiv said in Ki Jana Hoever:

Potential wonderkid! Another young dutch talent. Klopp rates him very highly - goal scoring full back. At 95p it's a bargain. Doing special things for Holland under 19s. Long term hold.
    Thoughts?

Whats his goalscoring record?

• @LuaLua 4 goals in 12 games for Holland U17s. Has only had 1 senior app for Liverpool. Looks great on the ball, potential to play as a midfielder too. Not much in terms of stats yet just a kid with a big future if develops well, under Klopp that's likely.

• He looks like a good prospect, but 1.03 when Robertson is 1.16. Personally think that is mental - Robertson is already doing everything this kid might do, plus champions league final coming up.

• @DrDog said in Ki Jana Hoever:

He looks like a good prospect, but 1.03 when Robertson is 1.16. Personally think that is mental - Robertson is already doing everything this kid might do, plus champions league final coming up.

Thing with Robertson is, he's going to be a red for a while - this kid Hoever will undoubtedly have clubs trying to pry him away from us, generating potential MB.
    Yes, I agree the prices between the two are crazy but then I go to my Mason Greenwood yardstick and that puts things into perspective again πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Dutch team, senior team and youth team making waves. They're on an upward rise. Makes sense to buy this guy now at Β£1 think he could easily be Β£2 end of season.

As for Robertson he's so undervalued on FI, what a sensational footballer, he's a beast. Seems that young kids (e.g Odoi, Greenwood) this past season tend to shoot up the fastest. Should be the main MB and PB players imo but that's the trend right now

• 0_1558602810545_image.jpeg

Now THAT is some rise!

No transfer rumours, no club statement, no news at all really about the kid.

Imagine there IS some breaking news about the kid? πŸ˜±πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ”ΌπŸ”ΌπŸ”Ό