Just when I thought I was out...

• 0_1558559080475_image.png

With the "announcement" emails from FI, no longer could I stay away from my portfolio or the forum until the start of next season (as I had planned) ๐Ÿ˜

So, It must only be about 2-3 weeks since I looked at my portfolio and JESUS I got a shock. NOT A GOOD ONE EITHER!
    I was DOWN OVER 6%!!!

My intention was to leave it alone until the new season, expecting it to just grow. Well, it just shows you can't take FI for granted.

It appears my losses were from Jovic, Hazard and Pogba. Don't get me wrong , I'm still massively in profit on these players but I've now sensibly sold off half of each holding and spread the risk (yesterday, post-announcement).
    I've since clawed back 3% since doing this.

I'd like to be able to walk away again till start of next season but I now don't feel that's a prudent move, so it looks like I AM BACK ON FI AND SPAMMING THE FORUM ONCE AGAIN BABY!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• @ScouseSte sensibly?! Hazard an pog likely be all over media next month

• @NewUser151265 said in Just when I thought I was out...:

@ScouseSte sensibly?! Hazard an pog likely be all over media next month

Which is why I only sold HALF, and the reinvestment has incredibly returned 3% already.

So, yes, "sensibly"

๐Ÿ˜‰

• @ScouseSte welcome back my Scouse brother ๐Ÿ˜

• @Andy-M said in Just when I thought I was out...:

@ScouseSte welcome back my Scouse brother ๐Ÿ˜

Cheers Andy my Mancunian Swede pal !
    What have I missed?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• @ScouseSte I've been a good boy and tried to avoid conflict, surely that's the news of the season ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Thank god another forum big hitter has returned.
    Was starting to think i was talking way too much on here and should diversify into twitter or go on hiatus.
    I also reshuffled my port to pb today and am crazily already 3% up.
    Feels great to have some safe holds again that are only going one way.
    Lot of investment after yesterdays announcement it seems :)

• @LuaLua said in Just when I thought I was out...:

Thank god another forum big hitter has returned.
    Was starting to think i was talking way too much on here and should diversify into twitter or go on hiatus.
    I also reshuffled my port to pb today and am crazily already 3% up.
    Feels great to have some safe holds again that are only going one way.
    Lot of investment after yesterdays announcement it seems :)

Nice one mate.

Yea I was just trying to have blind faith in my investments and leave it alone until the season starts but I'm glad I didn't.
    Jovic and Pogba made up almost 33% of my portfolio value, with Hazard another 12%. I lost a lot of value apparently when Jovic signed for Madrid (I was going to sell off a few once Frankfurt lost the first leg v Chelsea but I'd decided not to log in till August ๐Ÿ˜). And I now see that Hazard crashed a fair bit when being reclassified as a mid.
    If I'd been active on FI, I may not have lost so much. Lesson learned. You gotta keep your fingers on the pulse, whether you are a daily trader or like myself, buys and sells maybe once every month or two.

• @ScouseSte Yea transfer players are dangerous too leave, they can inflate and deflate at a drop of hat. i sold all mine. Was just a horrible panic stricken period tbh.

• @LuaLua tell me about it. fucking hate transfers. ๐Ÿ˜ Too stressful. Gonna just stick with safe โ€œnon transferโ€ related holds. If anyone comes for my Salah or Kane Iโ€™m gonna go chicken oriental mental. NOT FOR SALE.

• @ScouseSte I for one am glad ur back...found myself being โ€˜forum copperโ€™ few times...Iโ€™ll return ur โ€˜handcuffsโ€™...go get em mate...& welcome back ๐Ÿ‘

• @Friedeggs said in Just when I thought I was out...:

@ScouseSte I for one am glad ur back...found myself being โ€˜forum copperโ€™ few times...Iโ€™ll return ur โ€˜handcuffsโ€™...go get em mate...& welcome back ๐Ÿ‘

Haha I apologise for leaving you in the the lurch - I've spent the last 24hrs scrolling through hundreds of unread forum topics. Looking forward to getting stuck back in haha ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Ive realised why I gradually stopped using the forum whilst I was avoiding checking my portfolio. It's just thread after thread of obscure player name, which is mostly a pump.

There really does need to be a moderator on this forum to be able to lump all these threads into the one section

• @ScouseSte just scroll past Ste, I've got 99+ unread as i type, it is what it is, can't see it ever changing tbh.

0_1558615134522_Screenshot_20190523-143753_Chrome Beta.jpg

• @Andy-M yea I know, I was just having a moan cos I spent hours going through 3 weeks worth of posts in 2 days. I'm drained haha