How low is this guy?

• Just noticed a guy Wout Weghorst, for Wolfsburg at 55p!!! Striker
    Played 34 - Scored 17- Assisted 7, in the Holland national team to play england, plays for Wolfsburg who will be playing european football next year

• I've invested but worried there's something wrong with him, any clues, thanks

• @Uncle-G theres nothing wrong with him hes just only really valuable for g and a dividends and seen as the seasons over hes not really valuable until season starts again.

• Apparently Elvis Rexhbecaj was very impressive in their last game. 21yrs old, albeit def mid, but could be a good one to get on for next season at 39p.

• @kristiang85 said in How low is this guy?:

Apparently Elvis Rexhbecaj was very impressive in their last game. 21yrs old, albeit def mid, but could be a good one to get on for next season at 39p.

Could become the king of the index.

• His PB dividends are really good & he's just been announced in the top 10 players in Europe for the season on WhoScored.com
    He's 26, Potential to play & score against England, even Higuain is more expensive than he is!!!!!
    I'm just a bit baffled how he's that low, obviously bought in myself now but still think it's mad

• @Uncle-G weghorst is my latest purchase and got in just before the recent rise. Wish I had got in earlier but still think he will be at least 60p before the start of the season.

• Ahhh stop destroying my ipd flips! :'(
    Better pb players out there.

• There’s value in a few Wolfsburg players who will all rise in price I reckon
    Weghorst
    Brekalo
    Roussillon, Knoche

Probably some others , maybe the Elvis guy!

Just a case of deciding when to get in really as they may not rise much until a bit nearer the new season. I’ve got some now and will pick up more at some point.

• @Uncle-G said in How low is this guy?:

I've invested but worried there's something wrong with him, any clues, thanks

Just market cycles. Everyone is going crazy for transfer rumours etc. At some point closer to the season the IPD goal king time will be back and he should go higher

• I would think you'll actually see better percentage rises in pb players. There is only so high that players like wout can go before they become too expensive and worthless to ipd flippers. At 57p he's already getting close to being irrelevant for monthly flippers imo. You risk pushing him so high that no flippers ever buy him and you'll have to instant sell. With wout you'll probs be alright cause he'll get transfer spec next season.
    The thing is you push the prices of these players up by as little as 5p and you can destroy their ipd potential. Because 5p is 10% and thats a lot when you're dealing with fine margins and so many competitive goalscorers.

• @LuaLua The point i'm making with Weghorst is for me he is not just an IPD flipper by his stats he's much better than that.
    He'll be playing European football next year, plays for Holland & is 26
    Some comparisons off a quick look:
    Icardi - £1.41 - 26 - 1p PB
    Insigne - £1.07 - 27 - 1p PB
    Diego Costa - 54p -30 - 0p PB
    Son - £1.67 - 26 - 6p PB

• @Uncle-G Agree he could get a transfer. He's also got pb potential. And a great youngish player.
    But look at Jonas hofman - £0.69 - 12p divs better pb

I Was meant to reply to indexical about the ipd thing as that shouldn't really factor into his rise much more.