Brandt and Hazard to Dortmund

• That's some attack they are going to have next season! How do holders of Brandt and Thorgan feel? Guaranteed Champions League football for both.

What does this mean for Sancho, are Dortmund resigned to losing him?

• @Static as an armchair Leverkusen fan i'm a little gutted to break up the Havertz, Brandt, Bailey, Volland, Bellarabi group. But I also admire T Hazard... so really excited to watch Dortmund next year. Think they can have another strong campaign on all fronts. Can see Dortmund taking some clean sweeps on the PB with Akanji too.

I'd say it looks likely that Sancho could leave now.

• I still think Sancho stays another year at Dortmund.
    Can see them playing 4-1-4-1 with Witsel in the holding role, Brandt and Reus as central (attacking) midfielders, Hazard and Sancho on the wings.
    Should be a great side to watch next season

• Where do people think this leaves gotze? Keep being tempted but haven't got involved yet.

• Brandt has bombed in value over the last week or so, probably because it became apparent he wasn't coming to the prem with Liverpool.

If I had the funds I'd be topping up, he's great value for a young player with a lot of talent who's very well suited to the pb game. Looks like Dortmund could have another good crack at the Champions League next season which will be great for a bit of exposure for him.

• Along with Goretzka (who is criminally undervalued....only 80p odd for a young, attacking midfielder in one of the best teams in Europe!) they both seem like real decent players who should increase in price next season.

• I sold Brandt a few weeks ago for decent profit when I needed funds but his price today was too good and I've re-bought him. He's going to be a long term hold for me now, think Dortmund is probably the best club he could have gone to outside the Premier League.

• @Abaalan said in Brandt and Hazard to Dortmund:

Along with Goretzka (who is criminally undervalued....only 80p odd for a young, attacking midfielder in one of the best teams in Europe!) they both seem like real decent players who should increase in price next season.

Just to sound caution. A 2.4% yield on Goretzka this season doesn’t suggest he’s value.
    Being a big believer in predicting the future rather than evaluating the past, do you see him getting more game time next season or regularly turning over Thiago in the same team for the same prize?

• How do you calculate that yield?

But yes if playing in attacking midfield like earlier in the season he was getting goals and/or assists nearly every game. With Robben and Ribery gone seems only natural he will get increaased game time (Not that he didnt play much last season)

• @Abaalan plus Rodriguez will be on his way out.

• All true. All hinges on who/how many Bayern sign to get a feel for how much game he gets.

• @Abaalan indexgain calculated it for me 😉

• @Timothee-Atouba I see. Does that work out from pb divs only then?

• @Abaalan individually and combined.
    He’s been no closer to winning media than I’ve been to Tina O’Brien unfortunately for his holders and me.

• @Abaalan at 6p divs this season, goretska is hardly setting the world on fire. But if he gets more game time he’s defo one to watch. 👍🏻