European Elections

• @RagingKaboul said in European Elections:

@Dan-The-Man

Is it possible that other people also researched and educated themselves on the subject and then decided that this form of "representative democracy" isn't in fact democracy at all?

Can we agree that a person can't have their own facts?

The fact is, Tusk became President through a democratic process that the UK took part in. So when Eric and the rest of the Brexiteers say things like "No fcker in the UK had a say in Tusk becoming President", they are either uninformed or lying. In the case of Eric, I'd prefer to give him the benefit of doubt, because he's only repeating the same lies that Nigel Farage has peddled for years and Eric clearly doesn't know his arse from his elbow when it comes to politics.

Is there a case to argue that actually these people then made a very well informed, educated, once in a generation decision to do something about it and voted leave?

No. There is no case for that in the slightest. It was 100% impossible to be a 'well informed leave voter'. Even today, not one single person can say which version of Brexit we are going to get.

I think we can all agree that Farage was the main campaigner on this issue... but EVEN he didn't want the version of Brexit that Mrs May would have pushed through, had Gina Millar (a remain voter) not taken the government to court. Farage himself said "I'd sooner stay in the EU, than leave with Mrs Mays version of Brexit".

How the hell could Farage himself have been making a 'well informed' decision, if he voted to "Leave" but preferred to stay, rather than leave in the way that almost happened?

Jacob Rees-Moggs vote to leave, nearly resulted in the UK becoming in his words "a slave state". Do you think when he voted, he thought that was what would happen?

• @Dan-The-Man that's because with May's deal we weren't actually leaving. We was staying but with no political say.

That's not the leave vote!

The leave vote wants to leave - but we can't because remainiacs like @Dan-The-Man keep telling us we are uninformed - yet we would vote the same way again 8 days a week!

What's not to get??

In fact, the remainiacs are going to get a hard Brexit (possibly a no deal) due to their protests & bullying. But that's what they deserve for denying democracy.

How do you like those apples? 🤔 And it will be the remainiacs fault.

• @Ericali said in European Elections:

@Dan-The-Man that's because we May's deal we weren't actually leaving. We was staying but with no political say.

The leave vote wants to leave - we can't because remainiacs like @Dan-The-Man keep telling us we are uninformed - yet we would vote the same way again!

What's not to get.

In fact, the remainiacs are going to get a hard Brexit (possibly a no deal) due to their protests & denying democracy.

DENY DEMOCRACY just admit nobody knows anything and making uninformed decisions is akin to putting your John Thomas in the hands of a madman with a pair of scissors!

• @Ellisandro said in European Elections:

@Ericali said in European Elections:

@Dan-The-Man that's because we May's deal we weren't actually leaving. We was staying but with no political say.

The leave vote wants to leave - we can't because remainiacs like @Dan-The-Man keep telling us we are uninformed - yet we would vote the same way again!

What's not to get.

In fact, the remainiacs are going to get a hard Brexit (possibly a no deal) due to their protests & denying democracy.

DENY DEMOCRACY just admit nobody knows anything and making uninformed decisions is akin to putting your John Thomas in the hands of a madman with a pair of scissors!

Those John Thomas' will soon be in the hands of an actual "leave" activist - then we may use our set of balls. 👍

@Dan-The-Man that's because with May's deal we weren't actually leaving. We was staying but with no political say.

Well that's the problem with your brain, you can't seem to comprehend facts.

The ballot paper said

"Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?"

Membership of the European Union is a binary state, you are either a member or you are not a member. Mrs May's deal would have meant we were no longer members of the European Union.

• @Dan-The-Man said in European Elections:

@Dan-The-Man that's because with May's deal we weren't actually leaving. We was staying but with no political say.

Just make sure you keep not voting 👍

We don't need your political nous running a mock on the electorate. 😉

@Dan-The-Man said in European Elections:

Just make sure you keep not voting 👍

Quite the turn around from "you have to vote"

• @Dan-The-Man indeed, you have bored me full circle. 👌

Stay in doors on election days. It's where you're best suited. 😁

You was right all along.

@Dan-The-Man indeed, you have bored me full circle. 👌

You was right all along.

You think I've bored you ha....

We're all going to be hearing about Brexit for 20 years. Put the blame where it belongs... Nigel Farage.

You was right all along.

If you and the people who voted like you, had any sense at all, you'd never have voted to leave in the first place and right now nobody would be talking about Brexit.

Now, we're all doomed to hear about it for the next 10-20 years.

Why have an opinion..... Think like me! 🤣🤣🤣

Look into my eyes....

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE!

• #dealwithit

It's happening 👍

You was right all along.

If you and the people who voted like you, had any sense at all, you'd never have voted to leave in the first place and right now nobody would be talking about Brexit.

Look into my eyes....

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE!

You don't have an opinion.

Do you know what it's like to hear the same drivel from countless amounts of people who haven't got a clue what they're talking about?

You're like like Nigel repeaters, he talks and you repeat without even knowing what you're saying.

You was right all along.

Look into my eyes....

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE!

You don't have an opinion.

Do you know what it's like to hear the same drivel from countless amounts of people who haven't got a clue what they're talking about?

You're like like Nigel repeaters, he talks and you repeat without even knowing what you're saying.

It's like looking in a mirror when you guys talk about Farage. We are thinking this when talking to remainiacs...

We can't leave, we will never survive!
    We will run out of water!
    We will run out of food!
    We will run out of medicine!
    We will lose all our workers rights!
    No of us will have jobs!
    The pound will be worthless!
    We need the EU for security!

Lies, lies, lies - so much bullshit to wade through on a daily basis from you folk.

Let's just draw a line in it hey? You lost.

• @Ericali

It's like looking in a mirror when you guys talk about Farage. We are thinking this when talking to remainiacs...

Except you didn't see me say any of those things did you?

So here's whats happened.

I've torn your argument to shreds and shown that you don't have a clue about politics...

You've then attacked me for things I didn't say.

@Ericali

Except you didn't see me say any of those things did you?

So you agree - the remain side who spout this drivel are actually talking a load of pony?

It's settled then.... 👌

• @Dan-The-Man you didn't tear any argument to shreds...

All leave people still want to leave, you have enlightened no one. Zip, zilch, nada, none, zero.

But maybe this is how you acted it out in your mind, & if so, who am I to take a boys fantasy away. 👍

Now carry on...

• @Ericali

Any reasonable person reading this, would see the constant statements you've made, which have been proven incorrect. Your entire argument was built up on a lie.

My goal was never to change your mind. That's out right impossible. As I've demonstrated, you don't really have a mind of your own in the first place anyway.

I just don't like letting people spout a load of lies, without them being challenged.

• @Dan-The-Man list me my lies...

Then the ones you challenged & saved the day on with your 'wisdom'

(Deathly silence) 😐

@Dan-The-Man list me my lies...

Then the ones you challenged & saved the day on with your 'wisdom'

(Deathly silence) 😐

Watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uovt1sC3rtM

As he says it wasn’t just rascist that wanted to leave Europe...;)

• Any moderate person reading this would quickly realise how divided and polarised our country has become. When you enter the territory of point scoring and he said she said you should realise its time to take a time out on the naughty step.. Both sides are just as bad as each other. Both extremes like to present that they have the facts on their side but the content of the discussion is clearly driven by emotional tribalism.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.