What players are you passionate about?

• I have an extra £250 to put into the index, I generally do my own research and will even after this post has been answered.
    I haven't been on the forum in a couple of weeks and would like to know what players you are all passionate about.

• I'm still predominantly dealing in the cheaper end of the market with the exception of pulisic who I'm sure will rocket in the coming weeks.

As far as cheaper players there are a few in particular

Odegaard - seems to be coming of age and will rocket next year as one of Ajax's main men. Has come on leaps and bounds this year and looks like he may go on to justify all the hype of a few years back and ultimately I think will be recalled to real Madrid with another season of similar progress

Osimhen - was aware of him before j even new about the index. Won the golden boot a few years back in the under 17s world cup. Very similar comments to odegaard going forward.

Lee kang-in - all the makings of a superstar. Could light up the under 20 world cup which starts today. Interestingly his price has started to move after weeks of going in the wrong direction. Could tocket over the next fortnight.

Sofiane diop - the safest, cheapest and most exciting of a very talented group at Monaco imo. An absolute cert to appreciate well over the coming year

I'm horsing 2k in tomorrow and will be topping up even further on all mentioned

• Must notttt… EL.... Gh… A...Zzzz ...I

0_1558610237937_restrain.PNG

so many threads to look through for recommendations!!

• For pure value involving a transfer and pb ability, good age, Hakan calthanoglu from Milan, 64p.

• Haha @Vespasian32 I might actually but a load of el ghazi tomorrow. More for u than for me 😂😂😂

• Kwon Chang-Hoon at 22p is ridiculous. Almost guaranteed transfer this summer, and could see a few of the top 6 being interested. Way too good to play at Dijon.

• Faitout Maouassa is my most passionate/favourite hold simply because I bought in at a ridiculous 24p and I expect him strongly to be my highest ROI% investment when all is said and done. Still only 31p currently, long-term hold

• Wout Weghorst, just got on this guy & ridiculously undervalued, need only look at his stats & a dutch international

• Some arsenal players for sure, but mainly just players in my current porfolio if im honest

• Vitaliy Mykolenko (Dynamo Kiev)

Seems to have gone under the radar in the build up to the U20 World Cup (though appears to have mysteriously dropped out of the Ukraine squad this evening ahead of their game tomorrow). Attack minded left full back. Played regularly for Kiev last year, including 8 games in the Europa League. Several of the tournament previews listed him as the one to watch in the Ukraine side, despite only being 19. From what I've read, seems to have great potential.

• Jordan Siebatcheu at Rennes. 29p

Ismaila Sarr likely to leave in the summer, so Siebatcheu will get more game time. Only started 10 games( came on as sub more often than not) and scored 7 and assisted in all competitions. Was joint top scorer in ligue 2 when rennes came up.

Has scored in Europe against Kiev and scored 3 in 3 in the coupe de france

No risk in this at all at 29p

• @Moukoko Great shout sir, I'm onboard! 👌

• None - I just see them as commodities, I buy them, then hopefully sell them at a profit. I try not to get too attached.

Although, Pedro Guilherme is a bit of a baby of mine. I feel like I've promoted him since his first steps at 80 odd pence.

And this week he got some concrete links to the daddy of the market.... Manchester United!

It was like watching your kid on his first day of school! 🤣

• @Wiillaah have to agree looks a great shout.

• @Moukoko said in What players are you passionate about?:

Jordan Siebatcheu at Rennes. 29p

Ismaila Sarr likely to leave in the summer, so Siebatcheu will get more game time. Only started 10 games( came on as sub more often than not) and scored 7 and assisted in all competitions. Was joint top scorer in ligue 2 when rennes came up.

Has scored in Europe against Kiev and scored 3 in 3 in the coupe de france

No risk in this at all at 29p

Brought a few, good shout.

• Also gone in on this guy...looks decent prospect. Even better if and when sarr moves on

• Felipe Anderson, I really expect him to be a one of the big clubs one day, hopefully not too soon WHUFC fan!). But he’s cheap compared to what I think he will be by Jan 2020.

His vision, skill and accuracy is brilliant. A joy to watch, and I think for a 1st season in Premiership did really well. I really see great things (plus he looks happy just playing football). Not pumping (I do hold, nothing huge at all 200 ish), just happy his at West Ham.... for now 🙏

His a link to best all goals and assists from this season (what how precise his set ups are let alone the finishes) WHUFC uploaded today, enjoy.

https://youtu.be/wYv4Y3s5p8A