Spurs fans who went to Ajax game?

• I feel we needed a topic that wasn't to do with elections or pumping shit players so I just want to know if any Spurs fans on here travelled over to Amsterdam, either to go to the game or just be there for the atmosphere

• @ScouseSte I was there the same week for a few days jollies, nothing to do with the game. Chatted to a few spurs fans, no idea what about. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

• I was there in spirit, but watched it on tv. I rolled my ankle jumping over the coffee table when Moura scored. That count stevo? 😁

• Nope. Off to Madrid though. Great city, ideal for a final. Anyone been to Baku?

• I'll be there emotionally with my Spurs friends for the night. COYS!

• @Jimbob said in Spurs fans who went to Ajax game?:

@ScouseSte I was there the same week for a few days jollies, nothing to do with the game. Chatted to a few spurs fans, no idea what about. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I was there with my brother, purely coincidentally and nothing to do with the game. He was over there for work reasons.

We met some sound spurs lads but as the night wore on, the more lairy element started filling up the bar we were in and it was a matter of time before two scousers were set upon by a few moronic Spurs thugs.
    So we left.
    However, on the way to the apartment other side of Dam square we got caught up in clashes between Ajax fans and the police after the game - I got battoned by the police whilst I was filming on the front line haha! It was certainly an adventure!
    I mean, at the time, I was very, very drunk.

0_1558781884857_download.jpeg

• We managed to avoid any of the trouble. Heard them giving it their best rendition of "oh what a night", plenty of police wandering about compared to normal. Great city.

• @Ericali another final for the famous man utd, Kiev last year with Real and Madrid this with Spurs??!! Turning into Everton you lot!! 😉😂