2019/20 PB players

• Just been going through the index as I'm looking to switch my portfolio to more PB based and less focused on transfers, and I've found quite a few gems who have the potential to rocket back up come the start of the season.
    I'm guessing that other people have realised the same so this thread is for people to share some of their PB players for next season who are likely to shoot back up!

• Some oldies who will rise.
    Pique, Alba, banega, dzeko. So cheap right now so you can get such a nice Roi off them. Oldies doubled in price at the beginning of last season.

Grossly Undervalued
    Kyle walker puts up immense scores just unlucky not too win more divs
    Marcos alonso. Despite being less of a wing back still racked up 10p in divs only 55p!
    Jonas hofman - 69p - 12p in divs
    Rodrigo de paul - 97p - 13p
    Kaan ayhan - 40p - 4p 24years old - 4 scores over 150 - defender whose scored 4

Then some reliable people still undervalued. Always good value in defense
    Laporte
    Tah
    Akanji

Also
    Savanier
    Rongier

• @LuaLua I got some Pique this morning, along with Bonucci. Tbh could see both of them almost doubling come the start of next season.
    Been looking to get some Laporte as well, I agree he's still so undervalued. Didn't even think about Savanier tbh, completely slipped my mind haha

• Castagne & Orsolini would be good additions

• @Moukoko I have Castagne, great for PB and wouldn't be surprised if he got a move in the next year.
    Haven't followed Orsolini that much, may have to do some research on him, thanks!

• I'm a big fan of Bonucci and Piqué. They are so ridiculously cheap and their yields are considerably better than most young players.

James Justin is 60p. He's never played beyond League 1 in England. Bonucci and Piqué both won dividends last season and play regularly for dominant teams in PB leagues, and their COMBINED price is 65p?!? Utter madness.

I like some of the others mentioned here and did very well out of Savanier, but my concern with him is a potential move to Montpellier. He's the main man at Nimes but it's unclear if he'd be as involved at Montpellier so I'm staying away for now.

• Pique is a crazy low price. Almost double his in-season price. Crazy, has to rise in value from there. 2 position wins and a star player for 37p

• @Yellow Agreed, feel like people are put off due to their age, but it makes no sense imo.

And that's true about Savanier, plus if he gets a move I'm not sure if he'd still be on penalties

• @Rhys-F Pique is vice captain. They eat possession stats there. Age is redundant. His PB score and goal return is great.

• @BarbayanBrawler oh yeah agreed, absolute dream for the PB matrix

• I wouldn't say age is redundant. People sell off at the end of season. But the risks are easily avoidable Just make sure you sell before the end of the season. Simple.

• @Rhys-F said in 2019/20 PB players:

@Yellow Agreed, feel like people are put off due to their age, but it makes no sense imo.

And that's true about Savanier, plus if he gets a move I'm not sure if he'd still be on penalties

The only way I can make sense of it is that people view them as 'old and boring'. They would rather be jumping on the supposed next big thing. Youngsters with not much of a track record who will do extremely well to get to Piqué and Bonucci's level and stay there for 10 years like these top players have. Yet these youngsters are considerably inflated beyond the established world class players who return dividends.

Take McBurnie as an example. Scored goals in the Championship, fair play. What's his appeal other than that? Gets a move to Brighton maybe?

Is he going to win MB at Brighton? Doubt it.

Is he going to win PB in a bottom half side where he doesn't see the ball as much, let alone regularly score game winning goals? Doubt it.

Will he be attractive to those who want IPDs? (Assuming they stay). Doubt it.

So what are you buying? Other than jumping on and hoping others do too for capital appreciation? And then when do you get out?

There's a constant worry of knowing when to get off. I don't mind a bit of that, it's nice to have a bit of interest, but sod that for a game of soldiers if it's your entire plan.

If you want capital appreciation then you can do it with these super cheap lads. Just wait 3 months and you'll see. It's what I did last season and I have no regrets.

• @Yellow Bang on.
    Getting much more for from a 28p investment from Bonucci in the short term, but I guess some people find it more exciting to chase youngsters

• Age, injury, career down the pan is what people are fearful off. If everyone knew Messi had even just one full season left injury free he would be £8.

• Agree with these especially Pique & Bonucci would add Alba & Halstenberg to them guys

• @Rhys-F said in 2019/20 PB players:

@Yellow Bang on.
    Getting much more for from a 28p investment from Bonucci in the short term, but I guess some people find it more exciting to chase youngsters

Yeah, 8p dividends from Bonucci at 28p is 28.5% return.

Piqué 7p dividends at 37p is 19% return.

Because they're so cheap now I have stacked up on them and will have the option to release profits nearer the season when people start buying for PB again, and as @LuaLua says you can just sell by the end of the season and you'll be fine. Instant sell is an option if needs be as they're so cheap the spread is nothing.

• @Uncle-G Forgot about Alba, might pick some up

• Pique had 12 scores over 150. Thats crazily good. He was unlucky not to win more divs last season.

• @Tom77 strange fear as their spending £2-£7+ a share on a guy who may get an injury & drop rapidly, or fade away like a lot of players do, how would you get out then, the spread would kill you, don't get me wrong sometimes with risk comes reward but not always

• What about Almiron at Newcastle? He looked promising when he played and sits at 80p at the moment. Feel like he might get to £1 when the season starts