Barkley still massively underpriced?

• With the Europa League final and Nations league finals coming up, alongside a season in the Champions League and Premier League with a Chelsea side that cant bring in any new additions, shouldn’t Ross Barkley easily be around the same price as Maddison, Alli and the Ox?

Ive watched a lot of Chelsea these last few months and I would argue that his latest performances coupled with the injury of Loftus-Cheek mean that he’s a probable starter when the new season comes around. He showed some real attacking quality throughout the season and I can see him making an impact once again this year.

He’s also one of those players that the media seem to love to follow, and thinking even further ahead, he’s almost certain to be in Southgates plans for EURO 2020.

I know he’s had a fair rise in the last few weeks, but why is he still sitting around the 1 pound mark?

• I don't think Sarri fancies him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench next week and that Kovacic play who has done nothing.

Probably best off Chelsea losing, Sarri being sacked and then he will get a boost from that.