Danny Welbeck

• According to the Standard, Everton are front runners for his signature. Is apparently fit after scoring a hatrick in a friendly last night. Could be a good fit for Everton and worth a punt @ 54p with G&A dividends in mind come the new season.

• Totally agree Jamie. I’ve bought a few hundred shares. Still only 28 which surprised me!

• @Jamie if he stays fit and hits a good bit of form there is certainly room for scope here. Word of warning though for g&a - his goalscoring record is pretty poor. 16 goals in 88 games in 5 years. So probably not an IPD player.

• Stilling going up for the last 1month

Think he’s a bit forgetting dat guy welbz

He’ll stay in the prem could even force himself in the England squad if stays fit

• I’d put Balotelli in the same category. If a prem team takes a punt on him (he’s on a free) his price will jump. Plenty of MB potential too. But a bit of me worries he could go to MLS or something... thoughts on whether to jump in?

• @Saint-Bob neither will go to mls I don’t think

Not at this stage of their careers

Rumours or welbeck to Everton I can see him at West Ham he’s a free transfer so prem clubs will pick him up

• @Saint-Bob I'd day Welbeck going to another premier league club is 99% certain and he ought to get some good games in wherever he goes now he is back from injury.

It surprises me people like this are so cheap whereas the next new player, after half a season are so, are so expensive.

Sturridge is another, proven premier league striker who is definitely moving, most probably to another premier league club. His goal scoring is very impressive at the very top level, yet he price is mid 40's... !!

I've clearly got alot to learn still!

• Got on a couple of days ago when I read in the London Evening Standard that W Ham, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Wolves were all interested, but that Everton were in pole position. He is currently in the green by 4p for me.