Julian Brandt

• Is there still value in Brandt - top top player but i guess all his value was in a potential move to the prem - anyone still holding? thoughts on future projections?

• His pb scores are great... Should be better at Dortmund than leverkusen

• I think there definitely is now after his price drop. With any player though, it only takes a goal or two / decent PB score and traders will rush in.

• Looks good value to me, dropped a good amount. But a quality player and playing in a better team! May top up

• Just top up. His price is too attractive now, cannot resist.

• Yeah remember his age. The move to Dortmund isn't like it's his final career transfer, although granted it will be a while before he moves again.

Quality player in a side that could definitely challenge for the titles next season, he should also establish himself in the German 11

• I hope so I bought 300 off the back of his last drop

• Sure the recent high of 1.90 was driven by the Liverpool link but 1.60 looks decent value when you consider his PB history, move to a better team and subsequent champions league football next season.

Looks exceptional value if you compare him to Kai Havertz's value of £3+

• @NewUser39202 said in Julian Brandt:

Sure the recent high of 1.90 was driven by the Liverpool link but 1.60 looks decent value when you consider his PB history, move to a better team and subsequent champions league football next season.

Looks exceptional value if you compare him to Kai Havertz's value of £3+

This fact he was so much cheaper than havertz was the reason I originally went for him!

• Havertz is miles better though