Derby or Villa??? Key men?

• Who will be promoted this coming Bank Holiday Monday??
    And who will be the key men in the Final?

Im saying Villa,
    And Key man for me are Tammy Abraham and Jack Grealish

• @FI-expert cheers for that would never have thought of those two 😂

• Always a risky strategy to punt on an individual event, although if I had to pick one I'd go with Derby.

From an Index point of view, I like Mason Mount's prospects. Although he's already relatively expensive now at £1.85 (although saying that Grealish is £2.36 and Abraham £1.76 for eg), he's got several things going for him irrespective of the Play-Off result. He could go up with Derby and be with them in the Premiership. He could also (more likely) go back to Chelsea, with a very good season under his belt and presumably a decent chance of getting game time with a likely transfer ban in place, but still a few high-profile exits like Hazard, and longer-term injuries of Hudson-Odoi and Loftus-Cheek.

Factor in the rumours of Sarri going back to Italy and being replaced by Lampard, then I think you've got multiple scenarios Mount does well out of.

• Not sure as a FI hold, but I rate John McGinn. (I don't hold)

• Harry Wilson will spoil the Villa dream

• @NewUser253169
    Who is tammy abraham? 😂

I just expect divine fate to intervene and it to be el ghazi after all the mentions by vespasian the last month. And just because he's in so many peoples mind (No such thing as bad press) I actually think he could rocket if he scores.

• Whenever I watch Abraham’s play he just looks like a shit version of Peter crouch.

I’ve got El Ghazi and a large amount of Tyrone Mings at 20p so I’m fully supporting Villa!

• Jayden Bogle from an FI point of view. Whatever the result you can expect a rise. Lose and he's certain for a Prem move that he's been linked to for months, win and he's a certain Prem player who is still going to attract more transfer attention

• Feeling villa and el ghazi as have a large hold

• @Sonnyjim said in Derby or Villa??? Key men?:

Whenever I watch Abraham’s play he just looks like a shit version of Peter crouch.

I’ve got El Ghazi and a large amount of Tyrone Mings at 20p so I’m fully supporting Villa!

Having “a large amount of Tyrone Mings” sounds like you need to go to the Doctors.

• the one main man who will change the game and take Derby to the Premeirship will be ??????????????? FRANK - LAMPARD and his tatics in the second half ????????

• or the keeper when it goes to pens

• @FI-expert if you ask me anyone who is holding grealish and abraham would be better off with villa losing because then both are likely to get transfer speculation. Staying at villa means nothing till the new season begins.

• @Ellisandro 😂😂😂 👏👏👏

• @Stevo Abraham’s on loan anyway so even if they go up there’s going to be MB with transfers from villa and better teams plus Chelsea’s ban situation surely?

• @Dabi10 yes but I reckon he'd be a better prospect on FI signing for Leipzig than villa.

• @Stevo said in Derby or Villa??? Key men?:

@FI-expert if you ask me anyone who is holding grealish and abraham would be better off with villa losing because then both are likely to get transfer speculation. Staying at villa means nothing till the new season begins.

This is spot on and my thoughts exactly with Abraham

• @Stevo said in Derby or Villa??? Key men?:

@FI-expert if you ask me anyone who is holding grealish and abraham would be better off with villa losing because then both are likely to get transfer speculation. Staying at villa means nothing till the new season begins.

Interesting to see if the market reacts in the correct way to them losing though.

• @LuaLua yeh same can be said of Ghazi... If villa lose I expect he will lose some value... But he shouldn't because it means he goes back to Lille and either gets in that squad or transfers to another pb team in all likelihood. That's the reason I've been so in to him... He is undervalued whichever way it goes... For a pb LG and Europe winger he ought to have a higher ipd value than current... Or as an epl winger he should have higher general value than current.

Abraham, Mount, tuanzebe etc all on loan so the result shouldn't affect price. We shall see...

• Villa & and Grealish will be the best player on the pitch