How do GK get dividends?

• I see there are dividends for forward, midfield, defender and star man .. how do keepers get dividends or are they simply classed as defenders. Appreciate any help on this.

• They’re classsed as defenders, which makes winning PB unlikely.

But they can win IPD dividends for clean sheets during the first 30 days you hold them and from August all players (not just the top 200) will be eligible for MB, which will increase GKs potential to win MB.

• Ah thanks... Wonder why they cant drop star man and put a keeper position in instead. It's more rounded then rather than lumping all keepers and defenders in one pot.

• @Spudfingers
    I don't think they will do that, it will hit the market too hard, and PB players would lose a lot of value.
    I think the more likely scenario is they add a GK position, which some people have gambled on already, but that is one for the future.

• @MrWh1te said in How do GK get dividends?:

@Spudfingers
    I don't think they will do that, it will hit the market too hard, and PB players would lose a lot of value.
    I think the more likely scenario is they add a GK position, which some people have gambled on already, but that is one for the future.

Thanks. Just getting my head around all this... it's a far better way to bet than the 2 weekly accumulator I was doing.

• @Spudfingers Glad you are enjoying it. Ask as many questions as you like, people here are happy to help.

• PB winning Goalkeepers this season;

Dragowski (Empoli)
    Consigli (Sassulou)
    Benitez (Nice)
    Pavlenka (Werder Bremen)
    Zentner (Mainz)
    Lecomte (Montpellier)
    Olazabal (Levante)
    Donnarumma (Milan)
    Pacheco (Alavas)
    Costil (Bordeaux)
    Ruffier (St Etienne)
    Lloris (Spurs)

• @Spudfingers they should just add the keeper as a different category but with cheaper winnings as its only 1 position for each team but it's been talked about since dividends began.

Having said that they do also win dividends for a clean sheet within the first 30 days of purchase.

• For me as a big fan of goalkeepers on FI I still don't think they should get their own category. For me if you want to increase their value in general the clean sheet payout on IPD could be increased. This would also be more sustainable for FI.

• Yeah problem with giving keepers their own category is on say Champions League final day the divs will be won by Lloris or Allison. Their values would rocket for that 1 day as it's basically a 50/50 bet and chances are one could win both PB and IPD on the same day. GKs would become hugely volatile.

I'd maybe rather their IPD be increased as has been said or change their scoring so that they can compete with defenders on a bit more of a level pegging.

• If keepers got their own catergory they're prices would all rise. That would stop them being worthy ipd flips.
    At the moment they get paid a bunch in ipd we can take advantage of.
    Whereas pb takes that away from us. We can only get the ipds for the first month we hold cause you're not really gonna be trading in and out of them.
    Think we can make more money longterm if we keep them as ipd flips which means them not having their own pb category.

• 2p if they score a goal, 1p for an assist... haha guess they'll just have to keep a clean sheet 🤣 (obviously only 30 days from purchase)

@Spudfingers If you look here you'll see them in same category mate

0_1558867107807_Screenshot_20190526-123728_Chrome Beta.jpg

• I would like them to have theyre own category but only triple match days