Jovic to Real Madrid off?

• Eintracht star striker Luka Jovic is regarded as one of the most interesting strikers in Europe and he has been linked with a move to Real Madrid and Barcelona. The Bosnian striker, however, has admitted that he may not join La Liga in the summer: "Bundesliga is physically very challenging", Jovic told Welt am Sonnatg.

"After the games against Chelsea and Inter I understood that the Premier League and the Serie A could be good for my career. The teams of those leagues are designed for me and I am looking forward to facing the best players in the world. For sure I am ambitious and I want to have a successful career".

Looks like Jovic is still up for grabs then...

• @FI-expert If you’re gonna pump a player then get the basic facts right because it makes you look terrible. Jovic my friend is in fact a Serbian international

• Raul de Tomas could get a game at striker instead especially if Madrid spend big on other players. Madrid want £35 million for him so maybe they just keep him.

• @Gregolocky2018

unfortunately jovic is the only person in the world i dont know. i used to know him when we were kids we went to the same school.
    thanks for the advice though buddy.

• @Gregolocky2018 He was born in Bosnia to be fair, I am a Swedish citizen, but I'm still English.