Nicolas Tagliafico

• Still young and a key player in Ajax who is now starting to climb in the index. How much would you consider him worth? Do you think it’s worth taking a shot at this level? Considering almost all his teammates have skyrocketed my feelings is that he still looks pretty cheap.

• His recent dip makes him look very attractive. He will also be getting game time at the Copa America this summer which will further put him in the shop window and gain him recognition. With the right transfer speculation and a good Copa he could easily double in price

• Would touch him for another 6-7 months. The reason he is static & his teammates have risen is because he recently came out & said he would be doing another year at Ajax.

• @Ericali said in Nicolas Tagliafico:

Would touch him for another 6-7 months.

Careful, you may give him friction burns.

Anyone else that got on around 35p when he was dumped, then well done!

• @Ericali said in Nicolas Tagliafico:

Would touch him for another 6-7 months. The reason he is static & his teammates have risen is because he recently came out & said he would be doing another year at Ajax.

Yeah that's why I picked him up, that announcement saw his price crash. Probably be safe to leave him for another 6 months. I just got in early cause he was too cheap to say no. Got him 2 or 3 days ago at 37p and he is now 47p. Already up 27%