Who's your biggest hold?

• @Allams-Out wasn't slagging your purchases mate, just had no idea who they are, seen many cheap players as largest amount of futures, but not both categories, I'm guessing you don't have a huge portfolio which would make sense, I sat back last night and wondered what strategies I'd use with smaller portfolio, and I'd probably not touch any of the big boys, that got me thinking a little to why bother even with a bigger portfolio, i decided to just stop over thinking 🙄🤣

• @Andy-M really think you could be on to something with moses Simon. Very tempting. Think he could do well if he gets a decent run in somebody's team!

• Money - neymar
    Futures - ndiaye

• Highest total value and shares both with Malcom. Just cant ignore that beautiful single name at that price with 5 media spots and guaranteed transfer on the way!

• Money - Hudson odoi
    Shares - filip bradaric

• Money - Sterling
    Futures - Isco

• @Andy-M said in Who's your biggest hold?:

@Allams-Out wasn't slagging your purchases mate, just had no idea who they are, seen many cheap players as largest amount of futures, but not both categories, I'm guessing you don't have a huge portfolio which would make sense, I sat back last night and wondered what strategies I'd use with smaller portfolio, and I'd probably not touch any of the big boys, that got me thinking a little to why bother even with a bigger portfolio, i decided to just stop over thinking 🙄🤣

Wasn't my post. Just pointing out that he's a good hold. Empoli's main man imo and moving on to better things. You should check him out if you're a fan of Hamed Junior Traore.

Haven't a clue who the first one is myself. 🤔

But that's why these sort of threads can be good. Puts you on to decent players that have passed you by.

• Money - sterling
    Futures - skov

• Money and shares (about 1000) Mikel Oyarzabal

• @Allams-Out Couldn't have said it better myself! Bennacer was a no-brainer for me after seeing him play this season with a Relegated team and the Arsenal buy-back with Roma/Napoli/Lyon circling.

Ramy Bensebaini is another Algerian, RB, who has been linked around too. Summer transfers for the smaller holds just seem a solid tactic some times.

• Money. The Pog
    Futures. Maximilian Phillip