Lucas Moura

• Hold or profit take (small profit), think the transfer to Spurs / Arsenal will be done by early next week - will he play and storm the PL?
    Ride it out is my thinking for potential PB, won’t be an MB star by the looks of the lack of media interest in the transfer...

• @Happy-Hornet I don't personally think he'll come to the PL. He seems like a typical money grabber. I bought him when he Ipo'ed for about a quid and got rid thinking I would never make anything on him.

Another typical mistake!

• @Happy-Hornet

I’m really not sure here I bought 1 future to monitor the movement for future reference I don’t care if he goes up or down however I want to see the pattern

Very hard to judge a spurs players value on here with Aurier on 70p Lamela 92p Rose 1-28 Ali 3-70 Kane £7+ not quite sure where you’d pitch a moura at Spurs!

• I think his price rise dramatically after the man man u rumours. I personally would probably sell for the small profit but don't blame me if his price goes much higher haha.

• @Stevo said in Lucas Moura:

I think his price rise dramatically after the man man u rumours. I personally would probably sell for the small profit but don't blame me if his price goes much higher haha.

A few years back he was going to be a world beater. If he went to spurs I think allot would depend on Poch coaching to where his price goes

• I wussed out a while ago.

Lost some money on him in the summer so was happy to take a 30p rise per share and sell to market - was linked with China. I think if United hadn't bought Sanshez I may have been a bit braver.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.