Eric Garcia

• I’ve been looking at him for awhile now but yet to take the plunge with him 67p and with Mangala, Otamendi and Kompany potentially moving on it’ll only take an injury for him to get his chance at city. Ki-Jana Hoever is 1.03 for example and I can see Garcia getting more game time than him. My reservations are obviously if City splash on a new cb and also how hard it is for youngsters to come through at city. Anyone holding at present?

• He'll probably just feature early rounds of the Carabao Cup, can't see him getting any Prem time. Same story with Phillipe Sandler, he's the other CB breaking through from the academy.

• @WKPlanet philippe sandler played 30 games at senior level for pec zwolle in the eredivisie and eric garcia was at barcelona for 9 years. Neither came through the academy

• I've held him since around February for 35p so he's almost doubled since then.
    I can see him playing in City's pre-season tour like he did last summer to good reviews. I haven't decided yet whether to hold or sell if he gets a jump in price from that - it will partly depend on their transfer dealings over the summer.

• Expecting some game time for city and possible national team cap soon