Tammy Abraham

• Dropped 11p despite just getting promoted, would’ve thought he’d go up with other Villa players. I know he’s going back to Chelsea but surely that shouldn’t make him drop?

• The way people are instant selling, you’d think he’s just broke a leg. Guaranteed premier league football next year and those selling now will regret when the new season gets closer and the price booms.

• @Dabi10 Mount and Wilson also.

Some have had rises to this day so people bagging profit I suppose.

• Thing is people prob held incase he played a blinder, scored a couple of goals waited for his price to increase then they would sell, because they have held him just incase this synario happened, that never happend although villa won it’s the end of the season people will get rid and re buy when they no where he’s playing next year. It’s backward thinking but it’s just people protecting money, sure his price will rise but would you wanna hold and ride out the storm I’d rather cash in and watch ready to re buy, it’s a game of poker on here, read what everybody else will do not what nessasary happens on the pitch

• People probably watching their hold for the first time and realising he ain't ready for the prem.

• @LuaLua Without his goals they wouldn’t be there. He’s been a star over the season.

• @Gazz127 said in Tammy Abraham:

@Dabi10 Mount and Wilson also.

Some have had rises to this day so people bagging profit I suppose.

For selfish reasons I'm glad Derby didn't get promoted because Harry Wilson will now be getting circled by the mid-lower premier league clubs over the next few weeks. MB heaven 😜.

There is no way he fits into Klopps plans unfortunately

• Agree Harry Wilson down 12p opportunity to jump on.

• Abraham is not a particularly good player who is more expensive than about 90% of Chelsea’s first team squad. Doesn’t seem to be pb suitable either.

• I can't see his price rising sat on the bench at Chelsea. I also can't see him being their first choice so to my mind he seems overpriced.

• @Dabi10 as i mentioned on another thread on here, he would have risen more if villa lost because its increased transfer spec. If he stays at villa I domt see him doing amazingly well.

I'd much rather see him go to Leipzig or someone in the Bundesliga.

• @Timothee-Atouba do tou not think? I actually think he looks a fantastic player and with sarri likely going along with Hazard plus the transfer ban i think he may have the perfect opportunity to prove himself at Chelsea

• @Black-wolf I'd definately have him in the squad. Surely can't be worse than Morata/Higuain have been.

• @Black-wolf said in Tammy Abraham:

@Timothee-Atouba do tou not think? I actually think he looks a fantastic player and with sarri likely going along with Hazard plus the transfer ban i think he may have the perfect opportunity to prove himself at Chelsea

No I don’t. But if you hold then I hope you’re right and make plenty of coin and if I’m wrong I lose nothing.

• Oversold, so have just topped up. He will get MB in the next few weeks as it’s guaranteed there will be stories about villa bidding for him

• Classic case of new traders selling prematurely...he will 100% be at a higher price than he was after media speculation and start of new season. Have topped up

• Massive potential price jump in a striker who's already played for England and yet to break through into the Premier League.

• @Jamie said in Tammy Abraham:

Oversold, so have just topped up. He will get MB in the next few weeks as it’s guaranteed there will be stories about villa bidding for him

Gone up 6p since this. Still 20p off recent highs so I expect he will gradually go up and then spike when he’s (inevitably) linked to Villa/another mid-lower PL team