Morgan Gibbs White

• Easily the best value future English star playing in the premier league. In the under 21 squad.
    Is he the best value prospect in terms of guaranteed upturn in price? Young, classy midfielder and English!
    Agree? If not who do you have in mind?

• Agreed. This lad could go all the way.

• I've got some. I don't know how quickly he'll rise but I'm sure he will within a year or two. I can't be bothered trying to get on at the right time so I'm just going to hold. The amount of players I've held for a while and sold and then suddenly I notice they're double what I sold for has made me wary of chasing the quicker buck.

• @Joev same thing has happened to me a tonne of times. Ive made decent money on here but i was actually thinking about it today and if id stuck with my original purchases when i joined with no trading i reckon id have at least 4 times my original investment

• @Black-wolf
    Yep I’ve got a few of those scenarios in my portfolio.
    Reckon the trick is to hold until you got sizeable growth then move on to the next static undervalued player.
    Goretza and bentacaur are another two which fall in that category that I’ve invested heavily in. So cheap and can see only a rise.

• As a Wolves fan I would issue a small warning on MGW. Been in and the around Wolves squad for a while now, this year Nuno has trusted him to play in some prem games and it is clear that he has bags of talent. He broke into the 'limelight' this season when he started against Chelsea and had a great game, unfortunately since then he has been somewhat disappointing.

Has bags of talent could be a great player in years to come but is still someway off being a premier league player at the moment. Wont start many games next season with Neves and Moutiniho in his position but should get a chance in the cups, including Europa League.

In Summary, great potential but some way of the finished article. Don't get carried away from the hype because he is a young English CM, no value in his current price in my view right now. Recent increase is because he has been called up into the England u21 side.

• @NewUser103993 Totally agree. Still has a lot to prove to get regular first team football at Molineux. He played about 30 odd times last season but didn't really make his mark from Xmas onwards.

Expect to see him in the Europa League squad and get game time there.

I don't hold and he's never appealed to me as one- although should know by now FI value isn't based on ability of player!

• Definitely going to be double his current price in 6-12 months, that would be £2.70, not particularly expensive if you look at some of the current english kids.
    I hold and will probably still held in a year.

• Anyone else think Dendonker is good value at 41p? Haven't got any shares but might get some soon...
    In the team from around xmas i believe and in the Belgium setup too. Got a couple of goals last season.

• @Andy-M Why is he definitely going to double in price over the next 6-12 months?

What happens if he doesn't play in the U21 tournament and then sits on the bench or even potentially gets loaned out from Wolves? Don't get carried away with the rises Jordan Sancho, Maddison, CHO, Longstaff have had as they are all better players at the moment.

• @NewUser103993 It's called opinion mate, why would i bother investing whatsoever if i didn't believe in my purchases ?? Put a reminder in your mobile and set it for 28th of May 2020 and let's see if i was spot on or completely wrong 😁

There are certainly no guarantees on any player on the Index, but surely you yourself buy certain players with the belief they will be double in a year ??

Let's go in the opposite direction to your negative possibilities... He gets some time in U21's and impresses or even scores, or he gets some good game time next season with wolves and similar outcome, why hell with it, let's say he does both and ends up getting some minutes under Southgate in a friendly or deadwood game... what do you think would happen with his price 🤔

28/05/2020 Me - at least £2.70

You ?????

• @Neil2265 yes he does seem a decent player. Not sure how he'll suit the PB system but if he becomes a regular next season then will see how he gets on

• @NewUser103993 said in Morgan Gibbs White:

As a Wolves fan I would issue a small warning on MGW. Been in and the around Wolves squad for a while now, this year Nuno has trusted him to play in some prem games and it is clear that he has bags of talent. He broke into the 'limelight' this season when he started against Chelsea and had a great game, unfortunately since then he has been somewhat disappointing.

Has bags of talent could be a great player in years to come but is still someway off being a premier league player at the moment. Wont start many games next season with Neves and Moutiniho in his position but should get a chance in the cups, including Europa League.

In Summary, great potential but some way of the finished article. Don't get carried away from the hype because he is a young English CM, no value in his current price in my view right now. Recent increase is because he has been called up into the England u21 side.

As a Wolves fan, completely agree. He had some superb games around Christmas but dropped off as the season went on. I can see him being a big part of the early Europa League games, although with him being at £1.35 currently I can't see much scope for growth this season with Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker ahead of him (plus rumours of Kessie/Sanson to join in the summer).

• @Andy-M haha, I agree it is all about opinions and I respect yours. My initial comment was just offer a word of warning, as a Wolves fan I am guessing I have watched him play more than you in the last 12 months. As I was only offering a word of warning I was surprised to see your comment "he is definitely going to be double in price over the next 6-12 months" like you said you cant guarantee anything on FI.

My main point was that while he may turn out to be a great star for English football, he could turn out to be 1 of many English kids that don't go on to fulfil his potential and as a result my personal opinion is that he does not offer value at current price.

• @Neil2265 ive got a good few dendonker aswell as gibbs white

• Just bought 200 😂 willing to hold long term though not expecting an instant rise

• @NewUser103993 i have to agree with @Andy-M on this one. And you will have definitely seen him more than me as you are a wolves fan but in the times a have seen him he stands out as a player with a desire to impress that managers love as it creates competition for places in the squad. It also means if he cant get first team he may move to get it. Add that to his achievements at youth level then he could become a fantastic hold in terms of the football index