Maupay

• This guy had a great season. Scoring goals for fun for brentford. At only 22 has a long way to go in his career but looks like he has the goods. Hes only 90p. Ive got some spare cash i want to put on somone. Do people think hes worth investing in???

• Sorry 82p

• @NewUser352841

I suspect now Aston Villa have been promoted he might be top of their list, alongside Tammy Abraham (whether Chelsea would let him go now with their transfer embargo I'm not sure). It was Dean Smith who built that impressive Brentford side & is now Villa Manager so having worked with him already (maybe even brought him to the club?) will know what he offers & the type of character his is. Either way I think he could perform at a higher level so whether EPL or in another top European league I think he may well have played his last game for them. I've been on him since 54p but think he's a decent way to go yet (just look what happened to Tammy Abrahams price).

• @NewUser352841

He's the player I have the most shares in.

No way he doesn't get a move to the Premiership this season. That kind of goal tally with assists just can't go unnoticed.

• Just bought in, held before when he was 70p but needed to sell to purchase elsewhere. I’m assuming some premier league links this morning??

• @GregT14

Seems reasonable assumption. The Sun made a post late last night, so probably be a few today. Could do with him rising another 4p to get in the top 200.

He shot up 6p late last night too in the space of an hour just as the market went flat for the night. So, fingers crossed he might see a decent rise this morning. Already up 2p, probably from your purchases.

• @Dan-The-Man

Haha probably