Saturday 1st June

• Apologies if this has been discussed in another thread already, but I see from the rolling news bar on the main FI website that Saturday is the first day of summer media madness AND a treble PB day. I had (wrongly) assumed that media madness wasn't going to start until the following day.

We are going to be treated to five (yes 5) MB places that day AND the highest PB payouts on a single match (Liverpool v Spurs).

As someone who holds both Salah and Kane, I'm hoping to be rolling in dividends come 1am!

• Yep I had the same realisation a few days ago...

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/8937/1st-june-dividend-payout

• Bring it on!

Kane's in 3rd today too at the minute. Feels like yesterday was the start of a very strong 3 week period for Harry holders.

• If someone could explain Salah price over the last few weeks...
    Up and down a few p here n there when he should be one of the hottest holds out there right now.

• I think they’ll be a lot of money going in Friday and over the weekend. Pay day for most Friday, I expect a nice boost too everyone’s portfolio 👌🏼

• Thank you Santa Claus for bringing the good news!

• @Vespasian32 I don’t get that either!?!?

• @Vespasian32

CL final and afcon in his own country will surely give some MB returns.

Also finished (jointly) top scorer in the PL for the 2nd season in a row.

I agree, we should have seen his price increase but there seems to be a reluctance to buy into any of the highest priced players as investors are looking at a greater chance of capital appreciation elsewhere, which I also agree with.

That said there may be a shift soon once the lower priced players catch up

• @Ringers said in Saturday 1st June:

@Vespasian32 I don’t get that either!?!?

😬

I think he'll get a little rise closer to the Final, some traders think pretty much day to day - but i guess he's been relatively bought up already in the preceding months by those that want to hold. None of the real premium holds have been putting on much money recently (some falling consistently). But if he does grab the headlines from Saturday night, he has the potential to get a more significant rise with MM kicking in (obviously).

• @Keegans-Bluff said in Saturday 1st June:

@Ringers said in Saturday 1st June:

@Vespasian32 I don’t get that either!?!?

😬

I think he'll get a little rise closer to the Final, some traders think pretty much day to day - but i guess he's been relatively bought up already in the preceding months by those that want to hold. None of the real premium holds have been putting on much money recently (some falling consistently). But if he does grab the headlines from Saturday night, he has the potential to get a more significant rise with MM kicking in (obviously).

Kick me while I’m down 😢

My World Cup strategy was built around the buy in to salah n Kane. 😂
    It will come, Kane’s broken the fiver barrier, salah will Thursday or Friday

• sorry couldn't resist, no offence 🙂 yeah, kane's had a bit of a rise - should be lots of talk of whether he's going to start or not - looks a bit more likely now. Again, depends on what happens in the match - but another possible decent winner from Saturday night for the weeks ahead.

sorry couldn't resist, no offence 🙂 yeah, kane's had a bit of a rise - should be lots of talk of whether he's going to start or not - looks a bit more likely now. Again, depends on what happens in the match - but another possible decent winner from Saturday night for the weeks ahead.

I’m now team @Hotspur

Unless you promise to pick the football?

• @Ringers i haven't looked at that properly - only that there's something up for grabs. how does it work?

• @Vespasian32 I think a lot of people see the CL final as an exit point for Salah and therefore there's a lot of listing that keeps his price down rather than rising.

@Ringers i haven't looked at that properly - only that there's something up for grabs. how does it work?

Winner picks first apparently.