Hazard

• Surprised Hazard value hasnt gone up. .. europa final. ..he has a big part to play .. plus plenty if media .. . I think maybe going to madrid thats why... BUT at real i think he will score and assist more than he dod at chelsea... he wont need to track back as much and will have full license to kill.. . I think he's great value to hold over the summer and beyond

• Hazard really hasn't suited Sarri's style of play this year but still managed to pull off a good season, hoping Zidane can get the best out of him for next season assuming he'll leave Chelsea. I plan on long term holding him regardless of the outcome he's too good a player not to continue winning PB no matter where he ends up.

• He'll inevitably take a dip when he moves but I fully expect him to recover that and more. His PB will be better at Madrid than Chelsea, he'll still pick up MB (especially if he starts the Madrid revival) and in CL.
    I also think may people forget he'll still be one of the stars of Euro 2020 as well so in 12 months time I see him having won plenty of divs and at a higher price than he is today.

• @janner73 Hazard on the drop have I missed something?

• @fantasyindex I'm guessing people are going to use the Europa League final today as an opportunity to try and market sell if they want out, given that the move to Madrid looks like its gonna happen fairly quickly after today.

• I hope Hazard’s value holds up well after his transfer to RM, but I sold up my futures in him earlier this month because of the risk of a Countinho-like drop in price.

• He will drop about 50p instantly after tonight. But will return more next year at Madrid coutinho price has risen considerably since moving to Barca despite being poo

• @NewUser35208 I got out at the weekend as I wanted to beat the drop.

Here's a question. Given he could well be a PB beast next year, at what price do we think he is good value again?

• I don't see him dropping much below £4.20. There'll be people waiting to jump back in at a certain point so its a case of everyone trying to find the bottom before he rises again.

I confidently predict he will be more than his current price of £4.71 on the opening day of the season.

• @ocs123 said in Hazard:

I hope Hazard’s value holds up well after his transfer to RM, but I sold up my futures in him earlier this month because of the risk of a Countinho-like drop in price.

But surely Coutinho was based on the fact that he was competing against Messi for PB (and MB too) whereas at Madrid Hazard will be the main PB scorer.

• I think with the way madrid have been and considering the teams they are up against. Hazard could be a PB machine over there if he does move. Im willing to hold a either way. If stays in england he get media if he moves to madrid his performance scores will likely go up

• @Black-wolf still say he is the better hold than the higher priced hitters. I hold Messi and Hazard both for long term for me. Never got on Neymar and Pogba as they are inconsistent. Hazard for me is the best value out of the four and I am happy for a big drop on him as it means I can double my shares half my buy price and wait for more PB,MB and on FI growth alone rake in some CA this time next year. Invest invest invest.

• @fantasyindex

Im thinking exactly the same!