Harry Wilson

• Quite a few reports last night / this morning saying he’s decided he wants to leave Liverpool. Been linked with quite a few mid-table PL clubs. In the last week has dropped from 1.44 to 1.29, so potential value (& MB) there.

• Because of the slightly insane way people think on FI, the fact he's leaving Liverpool will probably hurt his price; even though I agree with you, he's more likely to win MB (and obviously PB) if he's actually playing.

• @lotsofgoats said in Harry Wilson:

Because of the slightly insane way people think on FI, the fact he's leaving Liverpool will probably hurt his price; even though I agree with you, he's more likely to win MB (and obviously PB) if he's actually playing.

I disagree, his price has risen whilst he's been playing for Derby and anyone with any sense would know there's no chance Wilson would get regular first team football at Liverpool.
    Now that he is basically open to offers, most traders will see this as a good time to get in and I expect his price will grow and grow as a few clubs will likely be in for him.

• Would love to see him at Palace, exactly what we need