Ryan Sessegnon

• Morning all, I've seen a lot of action for Ryan sessegnon this morning. This may be a high risk bet as I swear I've read that if a player is out of top 5 leagues for 1 year his shares are removed. I've asked FI for clarity this morning so will message below once info is available

• @Noirx4 they just have to have played competitive football in ANY league in the world over the last 5 years. I asked the same question a few months ago and that's what they said.

• @Stevo last year sorry.

• There’s another rule that they have to play in a calendar year if injured so not to be removed lamela missed being removed by under 1 month has no football in full year till December

• Just noticed that Santi Cazorla is still on the index despite not playing since 2016, does this mean that you can still buy shares but lose any already invested?

• I think FI use a bit of discretion. If a player is long term injured, or young, or playing in an ineligible league, they won't automatically be removed after a year.

The one year role thing is just so they have scope to remove deadwood as and when they've ceased being a relevant future.

• @playingcards1 said in Ryan Sessegnon:

I think FI use a bit of discretion. If a player is long term injured, or young, or playing in an ineligible league, they won't automatically be removed after a year.

The one year role thing is just so they have scope to remove deadwood as and when they've ceased being a relevant future.

I agree I think FI are a very fair company and there not looking to catch people out however there needs to be rules in place. I broke a rule about using FI overseas I didn’t mean to upset them however I got my acount locked till back in uk then I had to forward ID to them. However all was made right without anything bad happening . I can also confirm I’ve made deposits and withdrewls with no hassle too ... they have to have rules but most there staff if not all use discretion

• @Chicken_Badge are you allowed to view your portfolio whilst abroad? Just not but or sell any players or is it just simply not using the site full stop?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.