Kane on bench? Or maybe not?

• Rumours sites saying he will be on bench. He himself said that he’s fully motivated and he’ll be fit as much as he can to make to the pitch. What you think guys ? Will he go off bench to play?

• I think if he's 75% fit he'll start

• @Snrub you mean from beginning ? it would be great to see him from very first minute

• Yeah I think so. They always try to play him whenever possible and he's the best option they've got up front so I think he will start if he's close to fit

• Agree with that although he's usually a passenger during the first couple of games back after injury so that could be detrimental for Spurs' chances on Saturday night.

• I thought about this long and hard. If he plays Kane he leaves out son or moura. Son the star in the win over city and moura the star in the win against Ajax. For me he starts on the bench. No game time in 2 months or however long it was, it will be very hard for poch to leave son or moura out unless he starts all 3 which I can’t see him doing.

• I’d bench Kane (and I say that as someone who holds him).

Crazy to start a player who hasn’t played in ages and isn’t match fit in a final. Middlesbrough did a similar thing with Ravinelli in the 1990’s and it backfired when he came off injured in the first half. They replaced him with Beck and then had no other forwards to bring on when they were chasing the game in the second half.

• @ocs123 i would do that too! Maybe around 75th minute ill let him male some impact and motivate the team. I hold him too but just little bunch still would be nice if he will jump few pence

• For Kane holders, I think it best he doesn't start.
    It would be better for England games so he can pick up more media there.
    And it would be set for Kane to come on and score the winner against Liverpool to guarantee media for 2 days too :)

• Interestingly Kane is down a little over the last 24 hours, Mo Salah a little over the 7 day period too.

A little strange for me given both should have decent games over the summer (AFCON in egypt and nations league) + the champions league final should guarantee some MB placements.

On the topic i think Kane starts if fully fit and Moura gets the bench, can't see whom else makes way. I fully expect however Kane isn't 100% 'match fit'.

• As a holder and Spurs fan, I would bench him - Moura and Son had a good partnership up front, and have the pace to put the frighteners on Liverpool.

Then Kane can come on in the final half an hour nice and fresh and legs start to tire.

• I'd play him from the start. Just his presence on the pitch will make the Liverpool defence more wary. I'm thinking TAA & Robertson may not do so many rampaging runs.

I'd drop Son rather than Moura. How can you drop someone who scored a hat-trick in the semi final. 🤔

• @NewUser39202 said in Kane on bench? Or maybe not?:

Interestingly Kane is down a little over the last 24 hours, Mo Salah a little over the 7 day period too.

A little strange for me given both should have decent games over the summer (AFCON in egypt and nations league) + the champions league final should guarantee some MB placements.

On the topic i think Kane starts if fully fit and Moura gets the bench, can't see whom else makes way. I fully expect however Kane isn't 100% 'match fit'.

Your mad, how’s moura going to be benched after pretty much single handily getting them through to the final. Kane will start from the bench 💯

• @DavidMUFC1987 more mean't that if Kane starts i can't see whom else you bench, Son maybe?

I'm not suggesting Kane should start.

• @NewUser39202 Son to be shifted to left-back perhaps to accommodate Kane and Lucas?! That would mean Rose moving into central midfield as well. :-/

Joking of course - I hope Poch sticks to a well-worn shape and system, and doesn't try to shoe-horn players in for sentimental reasons. For me that means Kane should be on the bench. Start with the players who are in form and fully fit. Kane could be a great weapon off the bench.