Coutinho

• See he is linked with United again this morning, surely if he gets a move back to Premiership then he will go up closer to the £3 mark. Chelsea will have money to spend from the Hazard deal if they get transfer ban overturned. Could be a media dream for the summer once Hazard moves

• Definitely room to go up. Hopefully he can rediscover some form at a new club!

• I think he will either move to Manchester United, Liverpool or PSG.

Unfortunately, with him being in the Copa America squad no transfer/medical can be completed until Brazil crash out or win it.

Because I don't see the transfer being completed quickly prior to the tournament.

Therefore, he is worth investing in but there will be other big moves before his - depends how big your budget is, or whether you can make your money work better for you before his transfer speculation hots up.

• Thanks for the information, I see that he is increased to 2.06 already today now so think I will get in again before it goes up and the media surrounding him once Hazard deal is through and out of the media he is sure to be the next big target

• Yeah I think he will be back in the premier league next year