The 10 Most Expensive Players Declined Since Yesterday

• It's interesting timing for the lul, given the Media Madness period that's about to kick in.

So... do we think this is:

a) Some big investor(s), restructuring their portfolio(s)

b) A freak coincidence/short term blip

c) Market correction, after the spike caused by the media bonus

d) A sign that people are finding it easier to make money out of the mid/bottom players

e) A sign that MB isn't powerful enough

f) All of the above!

0_1559237437312_Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 18.30.03.png

Meanwhile, players in the £1-£2.50 zone seem to be doing well today.

0_1559237656713_Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 18.29.20.png

• Probably all of the above. I think a lot of money is going on players playing in the under 20/21 tournaments. My portfolio is diverse, I expect the top 10 to have a rise very soon.

• Rashford in the green 🚀🚀

• @DavidMUFC1987
    Are FI running peformance bonus for Under 21 tournaments?

• @Chap
    No just quite a few fi users are jumping on the players playing in the tournament in hope they’ll find a gem and make a nice profit. Once it’s over the majority of the players will crash. Seen it before.

• Realistically, a combination of d) and e) in my opinion.

d) No doubt at the moment you have a far greater chance of CA on lower priced players than those at the top.

e) why pay a premium for players at the top of the index who may or may not earn MB.

Much more profit to be made on the lower priced players in CA with low risk currently, than tie up significant sums in historic Dividend winners with minimal appreciation and no guarantee of MB.

Thats the reality at the moment but could easily change once the price of the players is more comparable, rather than the massive gulf in cost between the top 10 and the players ranked 100-200 or even 200-400

• Haland who plays for Norway under 20’s scored 9 goals against the worst side in their group. They’ve conceded 12 in 2 games and yet he’s £1.10 a share and can’t get a game for Salzburg. He’s played 2 games since moving in January. Meanwhile longstaff for Newcastle is £1.27 a share and been linked with united. These people who have invested now into Haland are mad. It’s madness but it’s not my money 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @Long-Haul-Col until that CA has been cashed out and is money in the balance it means nothing. I’ll happily return small but regular dividends which is actual cash in the balance, which can be re-invested in to more divs etc. So on and so forth.

• @LaneyNights Fair enough, many ways to make money on FI with lots of different strategies.

Good luck if that is yours

• They are in the red, but only 2p drops etc. Just ignore it, will be up over 30 days, 90 days, etc.

Over analysing is the path to despair

• @LaneyNights said in The 10 Most Expensive Players Declined Since Yesterday:

@Long-Haul-Col until that CA has been cashed out and is money in the balance it means nothing. I’ll happily return small but regular dividends which is actual cash in the balance, which can be re-invested in to more divs etc. So on and so forth.

It's so funny to read this line over and over again, if you re-invest the money then it's not in the balance either, the only way it's in the bank is when you withdraw it into your bank account, so what difference does it make if people are re-investing CA money or Dividend money ?

• @Dan-The-Man seems like the turn around may of begun...?0_1559369098618_Screenshot_20190601-070323_Samsung Internet.jpg