Neymar drop

• Watched the ticker for the last 5 mins (as you can tell, I’m a hit at parties...) and there are far more buys than sells for Neymar. Loads of traders instant selling other players to get on board. Suggests to me that there are plenty in the queue but not necessarily selling, should see a rise when traders get bored and de-list, or when they are bought now the price is low.

If I had any more spare cash I’d top up too, looks like a lot of sheep following some early trades have created the dip.

• I just got told by my mate dave(who has contacts) down the pub. That neymar actually broke both his legs in a car door accident and turned to prostitution as a result of his accident.... he goes by the name of "cash and carry"....

• @Sacred I thought I saw your name pop up! Didn’t fancy holding onto those Bale’s any longer?

• Neymar will bounce back ffs cmon people when will your learn. YNWA😁😁😁😁😁😁

• @GregF Deposited 1.5k and then sold 1k shares in both Bale/Ronaldo. Got myself 1000 shiny new discount Neymars in return!

• @Harmonica dunno could be a slow recovery. In terms of dividends he hasnt done much lately and now this. I think if he this all vlows over it will be into next season before he recovers back to this mornings price
    However some might see it as a good time to top up. Bit risky for me though

• @Sacred that's true I did see you do that activity on the ticker, do you think there's no chance at all of jail time? I don't understand the risk for just a 5-10% discount.

• @Nally I honestly think there's a low chance of conviction based on the facts released so far. It's a risk I'm comfortable taking, hopefully it pays off!

• Its not the risk of conviction i find off putting its the damage to his reputation and the affect it will have on his media appeal.

• Topped up

• @MickTurbo you want to buy him now you know he’s a suspected rapist?! Not the best timing whatever the price.

• @TeamGB agreed. Remember when ronaldo’s accusations started? He halved in price overnight and hes never really recovered regardless of his dividend wins since then.

Neymar has time on his side but felt he had a fall coming before this came out along with pogba purely because of their poor returns recently.

• I've just bought 175 shares myself.

For as long as this case exists, this is a massive gamble. My perspective however, IF the case should clear, the returns Neymar gives in dividends are very consistent. Whenever he's in a Brazil shirt, he always seems to do something and ever since Mbappe has been at PSG there is always some reports of 'Unrest' or a transfer.

• Go on @TeamGB, dole your advice out to everyone else who's said they've bought in the dip

• 0_1559432073892_7EB5ECF4-DD03-47B3-9EF8-BA560D2299FC.jpeg

• The more I hear the less likely I see anything in this story other than some Brazilian instagram whore trying to get a hefty payday.

• Topped up.
    Ronaldo drop in price with same allegations, then steady rise again.

Neymar has a Copa America, pending transfer away from PSG and MBs to collect. If he stays at PSG it's an easy league to win PBs. He's a media magnet.

Agreed if this allegation is true that's bad news for him, and his price and holders on FI.

He's cheap right now for what the guy can return on FI imo.

• Got a question about Neymar for you all actually, and cba to make another thread on him.

He’s at PSG, where he can pick up the MB and PB. A move to the Premier League would obviously see an increase in his price.

However, what do you think a move to La Liga (most likely in my opinion) would do to his price? Do you think he would get PB the same way he does in Ligue 1??

• @Rajiv said in Neymar drop:

Topped up.
    Ronaldo drop in price with same allegations, then steady rise again.

Neymar has a Copa America, pending transfer away from PSG and MBs to collect. If he stays at PSG it's an easy league to win PBs. He's a media magnet.

Agreed if this allegation is true that's bad news for him, and his price and holders on FI.

He's cheap right now for what the guy can return on FI imo.

Ronaldo steady rise in price ? How long have u been on the Index ? Ronaldo was the most expensive player on the market b4 the rape allegations.

• @TomIrving Interesting question. La Liga is a better league but is very top heavy in terms of quality teams, assuming he's be joing Barca or Real Madrid I still see him being a PB monster.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.