Daniel James

• @Cheze90 said in Daniel James:

@Ericali except it's not a normal club and not a normal player. He's coming into a pb league in (On football index) the biggest club.

To probably sit on the bench

Taken my profit and ran but good luck to those in for the long haul

• @Ericali appreciate it. Thought you were just trying to play the transfer down. I think if it were someone like félix I'd agree with you but this guy was at 1.97 today and I think a huge rise is overdue, as well as the media madness is going to hype the shit out of him straight away

• He’s still cheap. Games for wales coming up, Ryan giggs talking him up. Plenty of media attention. I’ve had to be patient with him but it will pay off. He’ll be £2.50 atleast before today closes

• @bernardb I think you're being hasty because he is steamrolling rn

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Daniel James:

He’s still cheap. Games for wales coming up, Ryan giggs talking him up. Plenty of media attention. I’ve had to be patient with him but it will pay off. He’ll be £2.50 atleast before today closes

On the pre season tour against shit opposition he should look electric with his pace that will only increase his price.

• He wont be 2.50 by the end of the day. A lot of his previous price stems from the near obvious transfer to Man utd.

This is just a quick boost before its confirmed.

Seen a lot of posts where someone says so and so will be X price on X day, don't think i have seen a correct prediction yet.

• @NewUser275766

Over the next few days he’ll be storming the media. Confirmation of the signing, games for wales. I can’t see him sitting at £2.20 for much longer

• @DavidMUFC1987 He isnt a big name so that initial hype will die down fairly quick. Doubt he gets top 5 for a while after the weekend.

Not saying he wont get to 2.50 and beyond as he looks a talent. It just wont be today.

• @DavidMUFC1987 England results/De Ligt and Felix transfers/Neymar injury will dominate ahead of James over the next few days. His transfer has peaked at the wrong time imo

• Kane, Sterling or anyone who plays well will pick up MB. De Ligt and Felix transfers/rumours should be concluded and second round of Nations League too (Ronaldo looks in good form).

• It hasn’t even been announced yet!

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Daniel James:

He’ll be £2.50 atleast before today closes

No chance - decent young talent but currently worth £15m so a development player at best, most likely off the bench. He may well be the next Messi but he ain't that right now. He's already 38th most expensive player on the index - can you name 40 better players cos I certainly can, so looks fully valued right now, of course he may get better but that's taking a lot on trust. Given the current shambles at Man Utd he may well struggle next season in a transitioning team but good luck to those holding & buying now as it looks ultra high risk @220p. Only Rashford, Greenwood & Pogba are more expensive in the Utd squad!!!

• @Ericali said in Daniel James:

Just a friendly word of warning - historically on the index, players prices have dropped once transfers have been confirmed.

More a warning to potential new investors 👍

£2.09 at time of writing.

Really mate ? When have you seen a player go from the Championship to a team like Manchester United and drop in price ?

I understand where you are coming from, many players prices are pumped by media buzz and drop off ones the deal happens, but not sure you have ever witnessed someone similar as this deal with a drp off.

Please give me an example if you have one, not being a dick mate.

• @Andy-M Well has already dropped from 2.20 to 2.13.

• Initial profit taking, always happens, he will rise.

• I sold to market at £2.20 today but only because i bought in late at £2 and felt if the drop happens ill could be stuck with an overpriced player. Im thinking he will drop back to around £1.5 over the summer but you never know the united factor may lift his price instead

• @Black-wolf said in Daniel James:

I sold to market at £2.20 today but only because i bought in late at £2 and felt if the drop happens ill could be stuck with an overpriced player. Im thinking he will drop back to around £1.5 over the summer but you never know the united factor may lift his price instead

£1.50 ??? Ofc you'd say and hope that after selling for £2.20, we'll see.

• With top 5 media I’d be surprised if he doesn't rake in at least 20p in media before august.

• @Andy-M heres hoping 😉

• @Black-wolf Did you ever stop and wonder why the price drops off slightly after a rise ? Because you and many others don't have the bottle to keep incase of a drop, it's hardly Einstein that he'd drpp if you are all running scared, it's actually you's that are causing the drop with fear.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.