Daniel James

• Kane, Sterling or anyone who plays well will pick up MB. De Ligt and Felix transfers/rumours should be concluded and second round of Nations League too (Ronaldo looks in good form).

• It hasn’t even been announced yet!

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Daniel James:

He’ll be £2.50 atleast before today closes

No chance - decent young talent but currently worth £15m so a development player at best, most likely off the bench. He may well be the next Messi but he ain't that right now. He's already 38th most expensive player on the index - can you name 40 better players cos I certainly can, so looks fully valued right now, of course he may get better but that's taking a lot on trust. Given the current shambles at Man Utd he may well struggle next season in a transitioning team but good luck to those holding & buying now as it looks ultra high risk @220p. Only Rashford, Greenwood & Pogba are more expensive in the Utd squad!!!

• @Ericali said in Daniel James:

Just a friendly word of warning - historically on the index, players prices have dropped once transfers have been confirmed.

More a warning to potential new investors 👍

£2.09 at time of writing.

Really mate ? When have you seen a player go from the Championship to a team like Manchester United and drop in price ?

I understand where you are coming from, many players prices are pumped by media buzz and drop off ones the deal happens, but not sure you have ever witnessed someone similar as this deal with a drp off.

Please give me an example if you have one, not being a dick mate.

• @Andy-M Well has already dropped from 2.20 to 2.13.

• Initial profit taking, always happens, he will rise.

• I sold to market at £2.20 today but only because i bought in late at £2 and felt if the drop happens ill could be stuck with an overpriced player. Im thinking he will drop back to around £1.5 over the summer but you never know the united factor may lift his price instead

• @Black-wolf said in Daniel James:

I sold to market at £2.20 today but only because i bought in late at £2 and felt if the drop happens ill could be stuck with an overpriced player. Im thinking he will drop back to around £1.5 over the summer but you never know the united factor may lift his price instead

£1.50 ??? Ofc you'd say and hope that after selling for £2.20, we'll see.

• With top 5 media I’d be surprised if he doesn't rake in at least 20p in media before august.

• @Andy-M heres hoping 😉

• @Black-wolf Did you ever stop and wonder why the price drops off slightly after a rise ? Because you and many others don't have the bottle to keep incase of a drop, it's hardly Einstein that he'd drpp if you are all running scared, it's actually you's that are causing the drop with fear.

• The man United move has been built into his price for weeks. Risky hold now imo.

• @Andy-M no because i market sold not IS i have had on negative affect on his price. The drop of happens because people fear the media buzz will dry up and move onto another player

• @Andy-M said in Daniel James:

@Ericali said in Daniel James:

Just a friendly word of warning - historically on the index, players prices have dropped once transfers have been confirmed.

More a warning to potential new investors 👍

£2.09 at time of writing.

Really mate ? When have you seen a player go from the Championship to a team like Manchester United and drop in price ?

I understand where you are coming from, many players prices are pumped by media buzz and drop off ones the deal happens, but not sure you have ever witnessed someone similar as this deal with a drp off.

Please give me an example if you have one, not being a dick mate.

Not dropping in price from when he was first scouted from the championship.

I was on about when the deal was announced. He was £2.09 this morning & I warned new investors to expect a drop off when the deal was sealed.

He rose to about £2.20 this morning & currently stands at £2.11 as people are taking profit out.

In a couple of days he will be lower than the £2.09 he was this morning when I posted the warning.

The warning was for new investors, not those who have held him for a while - and I have no doubt the warning will be proved correct.

• @Ericali Whatever happens short term is totally irrelevant to me, he's got so many of those typical things that cause price rises coming his way, 1st appearance, 1st goal, everytime he rips it up for wales he'll be discussed as the new Ryan giggs, everyone knows that the papers love Manchester United, remember this will be the 1st welsh player for Manchester United since the welsh wizard himself, and playing under giggs will also create a lot of media, if he's below £2 tomorrow then so what, I'm not selling tomorrow am i 😉

It's not even completed yet and people are already worried, not me mate, I'm excited.

• He’s going to accumulate a hell of a lot more dividends that players who are over £1 more expensive than him.
    One of my long term holds now for sure, no brainer.

• @Andy-M
    Why would you sell a young player coming to united. Solksjaer doesn’t fancy martial, I believe Daniel James will be a success at united. So what he’s dropped 9p. I’ll make that back in a couple of days and if he drops even further once he makes his debut and scores his first goal like Andy said he’ll rise. People selling now are flippers and happy too make 10p a share. I’m in for the long game, it’s way more successful that flipping

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Daniel James:

Why would you sell a young player coming to united.

Cos they are currently a shambles with only a couple of decent players in the entire squad & an almost totally untested manager - they have already missed out on top 4/CL so will struggle to attract top talent. The rebuilding job will takes a few years & at least a couple windows to achieve & will be more difficult if it relies solely on raw, young, fresh talent like James (he's only £15m for a reason). Whether OGS has the knowledge & experience to make a success of the renewal remains to be seen & whether the hierarchy will give him the requisite time is another unknown.

James is clearly a talent but totally unproven at this level & would find it hard enough coming to a settled, successful EPL side let alone one in disarray, even a club with such a famous history & successful past record. He may well struggle to settle or get overawed by the scale of the task & being in the top 40 most expensive FI players is hard to justify on all known evidence. He may well be great & prove a total success but a large part of that is already in his price so at current levels he is very high risk hence why ppl are selling - it's the rational thing to do for anyone who's not an ardent MUFC fan.

• If Greenwood can rise to £3.25 at Man Utd, James has plenty of growth left in his current price (£2.13).

I'm holding i'm expecting he will peak around £2.50 once the transfer has been confirmed plus i'll earn a decent amount of dividends.

• I wasn't endorsing people not to buy - I wasn't basically saying don't buy YET.

He shot up & then dropped - potentially burning new users. This is what I was advising against.

If you want to buy, by all means do so, but I would recommend buying in 4-5 days once his price has settled.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.