Daniel James

• @Ericali said in Daniel James:

Let's all just keep it in check about Daniel James 😁

I keep hearing he is the new Ryan Giggs & I think to myself...

"Ryan Giggs is the most decorated player in English football's entire history - am I hearing this right" 🤔

I hope he is a success as we need a good old fashioned winger with pace but the cynic in me keeps whispering "Nick Powell" 🙄 the rumoured "new Paul Scholes" when joining Manchester United.

That didn't work out too well.

Powell is a legend so take that back.

Well he was until you signed him and ruined him ;)

• I’ve just got involved in him simply because his price only goes one way next season, when he gets his first appearance, first goal etc for United. It’s ridiculous but united youth players are money making machines, it’s a bonus when they’re half decent too!

• I own neither.

But I ask myself who would I rather buy a share in.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

Common mate that isn’t how the index works!

• @Tom77 said in Daniel James:

@Ericali said in Daniel James:

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

It is when he's at the same club, in the same position & they are fairly similar in age..... He represents the much better value in terms of ability & has wealth of experience compared to Daniel James who has one season of experience at a mid table championship side.

@Tom77 said in Daniel James:

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

It is when he's at the same club, in the same position & they are fairly similar in age..... He represents the much better value in terms of ability & has wealth of experience compared to Daniel James who has one season of experience at a mid table championship side.

He will bring lots of media attention though. Also it’s a bonus he plays for wales because he will have Giggs talking about him a lot I imagine.
    He can play on the right also.

• @Tom77 said in Daniel James:

@Tom77 said in Daniel James:

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

He will bring lots of media attention though. Also it’s a bonus he plays for wales because he will have Giggs talking about him a lot I imagine.
    He can play on the right also.

I honestly don't think he will. He's a fairly cheap signing. He has barely caused a ripple in the MB & has played 90% of his games for Swansea in the LW position - the position earmarked for Martial at Manchester United.

Like I said, I own neither but if someone offered me 500 free shares in either Martial or James I'd be accepting the Martial shares as there is a REAL player in there.

He just needs to get his head down, otherwise he is destined to be another Nani rather than a Henry.

James could be anything from Kanchelskis (good) to a Luke Chadwick (bad)

• He’s already won 2 second place and the deal isn't even announced officially yet.
    That’s already more divs than martial has won in the last few month’s. James will win more over the next few month also.
    Martial won’t win a dividend until he has a storming game which could be god knows because he is so inconsistent.

• @Tom77 but I don't think that represents value. Two second places?

Fred & Lindelof got much more media attention with their transfer speculation.

@Tom77 but I don't think that represents value. Two second places?

Fred & Lindelof got much more media attention with their transfer speculation.

Mainly after they signed.

All the interviews have to come, most of the Mb happens after the announcement because thats when the media talk about the new player and have interviews with them ect ect.
    When the interview stage has gone then you have pre season and debut ect ect.

• @Black-wolf said in Daniel James:

I sold to market at £2.20 today but only because i bought in late at £2 and felt if the drop happens ill could be stuck with an overpriced player. Im thinking he will drop back to around £1.5 over the summer but you never know the united factor may lift his price instead

You look like you were right dropping like a stone. I wish people would let him play before selling up. Greenwood is going to end up twice as expensive as James and still unlikely to play.

• @NewUser336426 said in Daniel James:

@Black-wolf said in Daniel James:

I sold to market at £2.20 today but only because i bought in late at £2 and felt if the drop happens ill could be stuck with an overpriced player. Im thinking he will drop back to around £1.5 over the summer but you never know the united factor may lift his price instead

You look like you were right dropping like a stone. I wish people would let him play before selling up. Greenwood is going to end up twice as expensive as James and still unlikely to play.

Just money moving, pre season 🚀

• @NewUser336426 he will go back up but i firmly believe the only players that hold thier value in these scenario’s are the mega stars and in that respect he doesnt tick that box at this point in his career
    I set a very low target of where ill buy back in if he doesnt drop that low i wont buy until hes a proven player in the EPL

• He’s cheaper than martial currently. I can see Daniel James keeping him out the side. Maybe not straight away as he has to have time to adapt. Plenty of MB when he starts playing, first goal etc. Roll on August ⚽️

• @Black-wolf said in Daniel James:

@NewUser336426 he will go back up but i firmly believe the only players that hold thier value in these scenario’s are the mega stars and in that respect he doesnt tick that box at this point in his career
    I set a very low target of where ill buy back in if he doesnt drop that low i wont buy until hes a proven player in the EPL

My main reason in holding him is because he is a lighting fast winger and that is the kind of player that people talk about so I really believe he will get attention.

• @Tom77
    Definitely his pace is unreal. Just hope those hamstrings hold up 😂

• @Tom77 yeah definitely his pace is unreal. But until he secures a regular place and proves his worth on FI his price could go either way. Ill wait till his price is only going one way even if that means getting back on a little late.

• He’s slowly becoming one of my biggest holds for next season. United have struggled with the RW position for years. Think he’ll get plenty of opportunities, solid long term hold for me.

• @NewUser206227 said in Daniel James:

He’s slowly becoming one of my biggest holds for next season. United have struggled with the RW position for years. Think he’ll get plenty of opportunities, solid long term hold for me.

He plays on the left, I’m pretty sure united are looking at bringing in someone who plays there also

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Daniel James:

@NewUser206227 said in Daniel James:

He’s slowly becoming one of my biggest holds for next season. United have struggled with the RW position for years. Think he’ll get plenty of opportunities, solid long term hold for me.

He plays on the left, I’m pretty sure united are looking at bringing in someone who plays there also

Tough i have no idea who r they gonna sign for RW position, hopefully not Bale, Lozano would be a great asset but they need to rush with those transfers

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.