Daniel James

• @DavidMUFC1987 How can you tell? Is it simply because it's an unexplained drop so therefore someone must have sold?

• @Cheze90 said in Daniel James:

@DavidMUFC1987 How can you tell? Is it simply because it's an unexplained drop so therefore someone must have sold?

I wouldn't say it's unexplained, he's a high profile transfer target so his price will be volatile.

• @Cheze90 said in Daniel James:

@DavidMUFC1987 How can you tell? Is it simply because it's an unexplained drop so therefore someone must have sold?

Yeah someone with a large holding has sold up or listed them. When the season starts he’ll be £2.50 a share atleast. Don’t worry 😉

• @DavidMUFC1987 I'm topping up ;)

• Come on own up! Who's dickhead who's keeping the price at 1.97? 😂

• Yeah big trader on twitter just sold a big ol whack the other day and created that drop.

• @DavidMUFC1987

Not quite dominating MB, bit like the 2.50 call in a day.

• @LuaLua do you by any chance have a link to his Twitter or know his handle?

• @Ericali said in Daniel James:

@Cheze90 said in Daniel James:

@Ericali except it's not a normal club and not a normal player. He's coming into a pb league in (On football index) the biggest club.

Ok - we'll see soon enough. Just friendly advice from what I've seen previously. You don't have to heed it. 👌

Hopefully a few heeded your advice

• @LuaLua Christ. 5 grand profit 😮

Let's all just keep it in check about Daniel James 😁

I keep hearing he is the new Ryan Giggs & I think to myself...

"Ryan Giggs is the most decorated player in English football's entire history - am I hearing this right" 🤔

I hope he is a success as we need a good old fashioned winger with pace but the cynic in me keeps whispering "Nick Powell" 🙄 the rumoured "new Paul Scholes" when joining Manchester United.

That didn't work out too well.

Powell is a legend so take that back.

Well he was until you signed him and ruined him ;)

• I’ve just got involved in him simply because his price only goes one way next season, when he gets his first appearance, first goal etc for United. It’s ridiculous but united youth players are money making machines, it’s a bonus when they’re half decent too!

• I own neither.

But I ask myself who would I rather buy a share in.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

Common mate that isn’t how the index works!

• @Tom77 said in Daniel James:

@Ericali said in Daniel James:

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

It is when he's at the same club, in the same position & they are fairly similar in age..... He represents the much better value in terms of ability & has wealth of experience compared to Daniel James who has one season of experience at a mid table championship side.

@Tom77 said in Daniel James:

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

It is when he's at the same club, in the same position & they are fairly similar in age..... He represents the much better value in terms of ability & has wealth of experience compared to Daniel James who has one season of experience at a mid table championship side.

He will bring lots of media attention though. Also it’s a bonus he plays for wales because he will have Giggs talking about him a lot I imagine.
    He can play on the right also.

• @Tom77 said in Daniel James:

@Tom77 said in Daniel James:

I own neither.

Daniel James £1.97
    Anthony Martial £1.89

🤔🤔🤔

He will bring lots of media attention though. Also it’s a bonus he plays for wales because he will have Giggs talking about him a lot I imagine.
    He can play on the right also.

I honestly don't think he will. He's a fairly cheap signing. He has barely caused a ripple in the MB & has played 90% of his games for Swansea in the LW position - the position earmarked for Martial at Manchester United.

Like I said, I own neither but if someone offered me 500 free shares in either Martial or James I'd be accepting the Martial shares as there is a REAL player in there.

He just needs to get his head down, otherwise he is destined to be another Nani rather than a Henry.

James could be anything from Kanchelskis (good) to a Luke Chadwick (bad)

• He’s already won 2 second place and the deal isn't even announced officially yet.
    That’s already more divs than martial has won in the last few month’s. James will win more over the next few month also.
    Martial won’t win a dividend until he has a storming game which could be god knows because he is so inconsistent.

• @Tom77 but I don't think that represents value. Two second places?

Fred & Lindelof got much more media attention with their transfer speculation.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.