Christian Eriksen “wants to try something new”

• Eriksen to Utd????
    Thoughts????

• @NewUser366030 no chance we will sell to Utd. Those days are gone. Plus Eriksen is too good for Europa League

• Cheers mate I love to get a fans verdict....top man.

• Spurs will sell if he doesn't want a new contract no reason man u can't sign him

• Why doesn't Eriksen try something new like winning a trophy with Spurs?

• @NewUser151265 said in Christian Eriksen “wants to try something new”:

Spurs will sell if he doesn't want a new contract no reason man u can't sign him

Levy is a businessman at the end of the day. But he will make Utd work and work and negotiate for him.

• Wants to try something new? Last time I suggested that to my girlfriend it ended in tears so I’m staying well clear of this.

• I think Eriksen is class and I would love him at Utd but I think he will just be another player I want but never comes just like Nedved and sneijder (the ones that got away). Always rumours but never happened.
    He will go Real because he is more than good enough.

• @NewUser366030 said in Christian Eriksen “wants to try something new”:

I think Eriksen is class and I would love him at Utd but I think he will just be another player I want but never comes just like Nedved and sneijder (the ones that got away). Always rumours but never happened.
    He will go Real because he is more than good enough.

I'm not sure Eriksen's languid style suits the style Ole wants Manchester United to play. Plus he always looks like someone shat in his cereal, miserable git!

• Utd talk is gaining momentum now with Eriksen said to be interested in a move up north....I hold in him and I am a Utd fan I don’t know if this will happen but I really want it to.
    I have said for years how good he is and in my opinion after Hazard he is the best midfielder in the Prem well Hazard has gone sooo 😂
    The only thing that makes me dubious is the Dani Ceballos situation I know he has had face to face talks with Spurs.
    Thoughts please??
    Unless you are going to say he won’t go to United.....I don’t want to hear that 😉

• @Big-Daddy I know I’m not allowed to say this, but...he wants to take the step up he keeps saying, I don’t see that he would want the step down to europa even for a season, if he stays in prem (levy would be very hesitant to keep in prem and would try to sell abroad) I could see the most likely move being to Liverpool to give them something different in attack. Disclaimer: spurs fan! 🤣

• Wasn’t there reports about a premier league premium on Ericsson, like 100m to a European team and 150m to a Epl team. Sorry Utd fans, it ain’t happening

• @NewUser356207 As a Liverpool fan I wouldnt want him after last season. I think he just wants more cash than he is on at the moment. So yes can see him at united as they rebuild. But could also see Madrid going for him too. Quality player on his day

• Do people think he will drop if he goes this week? Assuming it’s Madrid?

• I think he's already dropped for the foreign move. He's now at pb player price. Will need to rack up some Pb to go up, but capable of doing so. Might get some mb during the transfer. Then a season in an easier lg, champs lg, Denmark qualifiers and euro20 should see him lead to a spike here n there.

• "Christian Eriksen wants to try something new"

Smiling?

• Can’t see him getting the move he wants now. All gone pretty quiet with a week to go.

• @Martyn-B just did a search for the old eriksen threads and it was the last one! But he did indeed say he wants something new!

• @NewUser275766 I can see levy selling him at the detriment of the team because he doesn’t want the 40/50mil loss of him going for free next year. It’s just if the bid comes in or not.

• @HPcoys Eriksen could dig his heels in if the right club won’t come in yet. Paying nothing or negotiating that free in January must be really tempting to the big clubs. Not sure even Levy can stop this being a free transfer now.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.