Koulibaly back on?

• Rumours circulating that United have offered a world record fee. As usual no idea what the truth is, but looking at his recent dip, and the fact that every mention of links to United cause a spike means can't really go wrong signing some up

• I think hes currently about the right price if he stays at Napoli. If he goes to Juventus i expect a small rise, if he goes to United £2.

From following this one over the months i'm certain United will lodge a world record bid for a centre back but 50/50 on if Napoli will accept.

• The thing is IF any of the multitude of linked players go to Utd.
    Far too many rumours involving Utd but also not having the Champions League involvement is going to cost them ultimately signing the best players.

• Maybe I'm biased because I hold him but I think Maguire would be first choice ahead of him - favoured for being PL proven and able to hit the ground running.

• @Chris-J And probably cheaper😉

• Napoli have came out and said he won’t be going anywhere unless his release clause is met which is around 150 million euros I believe. I just can’t see it being a viable option for united because they don’t just have that area to strengthen

• Sounds a heck of a lot of money for an almost 28 yr old.
    He better be bloody good at that price.

• @Gazz127 said in Koulibaly back on?:

Sounds a heck of a lot of money for an almost 28 yr old.
    He better be bloody good at that price.

Exactly and Maguire is a better option. Premiership proven and will cost less money. Once the nations league is over the stories will be non stop.

• Looks like he’s moving , if he goes to Man U his price will rocket. Similar player to Vvd and look how well he’s done. I know who I’d rather have at the back of my defence... Koulibaly or Maguire🤔🤔

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.