WILL WE EVER SEE A SHARE SPLIT AGAIN ?

• Just want to see what you guys think cause the share prices don't seem to be move up as fast

• @NewUser215543 it will but not for a few years, in the meantime you will see div increases, it cost less shares to move the price of a share and steady rises in the market on all players pretty much

• Hopefully!!!🤞

• @Shippers said in WILL WE EVER SEE A SHARE SPLIT AGAIN ?:

@NewUser215543 it will but not for a few years, in the meantime you will see div increases, it cost less shares to move the price of a share and steady rises in the market on all players pretty much

Yeah so much more they can do before any share split is needed

• Divs need to go up first to bring back a bit of purpose about holding players.

• With increased budget into different ways of advertising hopefully more people will join which pushes prices up. However stability in FI is the most important for all traders. More money spread across a range of players is better than the top 20 racing ahead to the first £10 and leaving the bottom end still in pennies. With media opening up to all players before the season starts I think more investments over a range is better. Continued share splits may not be beneficial for us in the future

• @NewUser215543 said in WILL WE EVER SEE A SHARE SPLIT AGAIN ?:

the share prices don't seem to be move up as fast

Depends on who you invest in; the top 100/200 have been relentlessly over bought since months before the SS announcement so are pretty bloated & due a period of price consolidation & profit taking, especially whilst there's only MB to play for over the Summer. The deposit bonus has helped mask the slow down but there are vast areas of the market offering great value if you are prepared to look for it.

As for another SS; yes definitely probably 12-18 months away depending on platform growth but I totally agree the dividend structure needs a massive overall/increase as the first priority for any growth to remain relevant.

• I only think there could be one more share split with dividends where its financially viable, they can't continuously do a share split and raise dividends accordingly, it's just eating into their profit margins, I can see one more share split (whether that be in 1 or 2 years) then after that i think they'll just let prices keep rising, otherwise dividends would have to be removed or changed completely

• If you look at the top players, yes they have stagnated - but below them prices are booming. I guess next season, around Sept/Oct, the top players will start to pull away again.

I'll go out on a limb and say we will have a £10 player by this time next year.

But as for another share split? Probably not until at least 2021.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.